Chapter 2

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

I swear to God I'm so close to strangling another guy that dares approach me asking to dance or to buy me a drink hell even talk to me.

You're all probably wondering how I ended up here in the club after the day I had.

flashback to earlier today at campus:

"Have any of you seen Andre?"I ask angrily as I make it to my friends who are taking some things out of their lockers.

"I saw him heading out to the lot. Why?What happened? "Kyla asks already knowing that something is up given the tone that I'm using and seeing that I'm fuming mad as hell right now. God I love my best friend and all but the why's and the what's will have to wat till later.

I make my way to the lot as Kyla and Stace follow behind me asking what's up but I'm too mad to talk to them and I'm not a patient person. At all. I have to fix this right now.

The moment I open the door to the lot he's the first person I happen to spot and I match towards him feeling even more angrier by the minute as I make it to him.

I pat his shoulder angrily and he turns away from his friends looking at me with a stupid smirk on his face. I can't wait to wipe that stupid smirk of his face but first things first.

"Hey Mel. What's up?"he asks with that smirk still plastered on his face.

"What's up? You wanna know what's up? What's up is that you have been going around campus running your mouth to anyone who is willing to listen to the shit that is coming out of it and telling them that I let you hit it, "I say getting even angrier when his friends behind him laugh as if there's anything funny with the situation at hand.

"I mean what can I say? You did let me hit it you...,"he doesn't get to finish whatever he was saying because before I even know it I'm throwing my bag down and swinging my fist on his face punching him as hard as I can.

I hear a few gasps around us and laughter from somewhere but I'm too mad to care about what's going on.

"What the fuck bitch?"he glares at me as he holds where I just hit him.

"Who you calling a bitch huh?"I go to punch him again but lucky for him my friends hold me back saving him from another punch. I was so close to breaking his nose. He just got lucky.