Chapter 6

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"You look breathtaking,"Cameron says as we swing to the music.

From the corner of my eye I can see his friends and some girls looking over at us but I don't pay them no mind and continue dancing with him.

"You don't look so bad yourself,"I say as I place a kiss on his cheek.

"You smell amazing too,"he says as he sniffs on my neck which makes me laugh.

"Stop. That tickles,"I say between laughter as I look up at him.

I'm tempted to kiss him but I'm afraid to make the first move seeing as there's a lot of eyes on us. He licks his lips and I can't help but stare at his lips.

"If you want a kiss princess all you have to do is ask, "he whispers in my ear which makes me blush but that doesn't stop me from saying what I say next.

"Ohh yeah? Then kiss me."

He doesn't need to be told twice as he takes my head in his hands and leans down to my level kissing me. He kisses me slowly that it's almost painful to bear seeing that I want more and all of him. As if he read my mind he kisses me harder in a toe culling kiss.

I pull at his hair as we kiss and pull him even more closer to me almost forgetting where we were.

We pull back after a while with a laugh breathing heavily.

"God you taste so good,"he says as he pulls back a little making me already miss his touch. "Oh shit!"he says as he looks around the club. I look around too to see what he's looking at only to find that almost everyone around is staring at us.

I hide my head in his chest which makes him laugh and me to press even more into him.

"Let's get you out of here, "he says as he takes me back to where his friends are. We say our goodbyes and make our way out of the club hand in hand.

We take a taxi to his place and the whole ride there he is trying to kiss me and trail his hands under my shorts but I don't let him. We finally make it to his apartment and the moment he closes the door behind us we both strip out of our clothes as we head to his room. I try to remove my heels only for him to throw me over his shoulders spanking my ass in the process which makes me squeal in surprise.

He puts me back on my feet once we make it to his room and presses me to his closed door, placing his hands on the wall next to us caging me in.