Chapter 5

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

"What's up with you today?"Tyler asks as we make our way to the lecture hall.

"What do you mean what's up?"I ask trying to play dumb.

"Don't give me that. You know what I'm talking about. You can't stop smiling and zoning out and why the hell do you keep looking around all the time?"Tyler asks again trying to figure out what's going on with me.

"Nothing's up dude. You just being paranoid and shit,"I say trying to walk ahead of them only to be pulled back by Warren.

"I'm still trying to figure out who you disappeared with last night seeing as you didn't bother telling us when you left,"Warren says.

"I already told you I wasn't feeling too well and so I called it a night early,"I say as I swing the door to the lecture hall open making my way inside.

"We are not buying that shit,"Tyler says as we take our seats at the back.

We start talking about random things and all sorts of games as we wait for the lecture to begin. I sense someone staring at me which in turn makes me  look around the room.

My eyes and the girl I was with yesterday lock and for a moment I'm surprised to see her here seeing as I had forgotten we had some classes together and I wasn't really expecting to see her here.

I send a wink her way which she doesn't react to and instead grabs a seat a few seats away from where we are.

I'm not used to girls rejecting my advances towards them hell I'm used to them throwing themselves at me all he time and hanging onto every word I say. But with her it's so different.

She doesn't let me compliment her. She doesn't hang onto my every word. She doesn't let me have the final say.

I'm not sure if that is what makes me feel some sort of of attraction towards her or whatever but I knew I liked her when I finally grew some balls and approached her yesterday.

She looks back again and I smile at her. I turn back to the guys only to find them already looking at me.

Someone please tell me they did not just see that exchange.

"I told you it had something to do with a girl. Pay up dude, "Warren says as they both laugh and Tyler hands him a few dollars as they both grin at me with smirks on their faces.