chapter 4

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"How was that for slow?"he asked pressing his lips lightly on mine and laid next to me.

"Shut up,"I said turning my back to him which only makes him chuckle and switch off the lamp on his side of the bed.

After the mind blowing orgasms he gave me the last thing I wanted to admit was that he was good. Good like that was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life. He already knew he was good and the last thing I wanted was to boost his already huge ego.

I ended up sleeping like a baby and  forgetting where I actually was.

I'm woken up with blinding lights from the windows which makes it almost impossible to sleep.

Since when do I have large windows in my room?

That thought makes me pull the sheets off my face as I look around the room and it all starts coming back to me. I'm not one to freak out thank God.

I look over to the other side of the bed and I'm mesmerized by the sight. Cameron lies there in all his naked glory looking like a sex god that just came out of a magazine. So I did sleep with Cameron Walker for a moment I thought it was all in my head.

I can't help but admire his sleeping form. He looks even more handsome lying there with his eyes closed and I can't help but rub my hands on his face.

My touch seems to stir him from his sleep and for a moment I think that he's awake only for him to turn so that he's now sleeping on his back.

His member is almost peeking under the sheets and the fact that it's standing erect makes me want me to jump his bones again. I'm tempted for a minute to run my hands all over his hard length but refrain from doing so seeing that I have to sneak out before he gets up.

I pull the sheets on him so that he's now almost fully covered and start looking around for my clothes.

I spot my bra and panties some feet away from the bed and get up as slow as I can careful not to make any movements. I reach for them and start putting them on as I look around for the rest of my clothes.

"Trying to sneak out are we?" Cameron asks putting  his hands behind his head and sliding up so that he's now leaning on his headboard.

Guess I was too focused on finding my clothes to notice him getting up.

"It was a one night thing and now it's morning. I saw no need to wake you up,"I say as I stand there in my bra and panties seeing that I can't spot my top and skirt.