Chapter 20

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Princess I just got you back and I'm not trying to mess things up so just sleep for now,"Cameron says as he kisses my forehead.

If you haven't figured it out yet we are back at Cameron's apartment. Once we left the club I didn't feel like going back to my apartment and as much as Cam insisted it was best I went home and that we just got back together we ended up at his place.

I have been trying to convince him I was sober enough to know what I was doing but he kept on saying he wasn't going to repeat the same mistakes he did last time.

"You are just going to have to repeat them again because I want you right now. I've waited for so long babe"I say as I kiss him deeply.

I knew he wouldn't be able to say no to me for too long and before he even knows it he has given in to me.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm woken up with movement around the room and opening of cabinets. I pull the sheets off my face to see that it's already morning and Cameron is packing a bag.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes princess. I know we just got back together like two minutes ago but I would really love it if you would come with me and the guys to Tyler's beach house,"he says as he presses a kiss on my lips.

"I don't really have my stuff here,"I say as I pull him closer.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes babe,"I say to which he let's out a loud 'yeeessssss'.

We take a quick shower together seeing that we are already late and should be at Tyler's already. He drives me back to my place to let me grab a few essentials I would need for when we are there.

Kyla has no idea that I'm coming yet and I know that she'll flip once she sees me there.

"Princess make that quick we are almost two hours late I'm even surprised my phone's not blowing up right now,"Cam calls out just as I finish packing.

We leave for Tyler's once I'm done and I'm so excited I get to spend this midbreak with Cameron.

We make our way to their door once we get there just to find Warren and Jodie standing there.