Chapter 10

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

Was I too hard on her? Did I go about it the wrong way?

I had been waiting for Kyla to show up for a while now but there still was no sign of her. Maybe she doesn't want to talk to me?

This is the longest we had ever gone without talking. I would always call her or text her during her shift to annoy the fuck out of her if it meant she didn't get bored.

I hate fighting with my bestfriend especially when all it does is make me feel like a bad person.
My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a knock on my door. It has to be her right?

I wait for a while as the knocking continues and when the doorbell is rung I know it's her. She furiously bangs at my door which makes me smile. God I'm so evil.

After what seems like a lifetime I finally decide to open the door. I might be mad angry at her but I wouldn't want her to freeze her ass out there.

"I brought you your favourite ice cream and skittles,"she says nervously the minute I open the door.

My gaze shifts from her to the ice cream and skittles in her hands as if I was trying to consider if this was good enough to pass out on or not.

"FYI I'm only letting you in  because you got me my favorite ice cream and skittles and also because I have the perfect dress layed out for you.So that means I get to do your makeup too,"I say dragging her inside and taking my ice-cream and skittles away from her.

"Well about the party and the dress me part that was all expected but I didn't know if you would give me a chance. I'm so sorry okay, I know I've  messed up big time and I swear I'll make it up to you and I'll tell you everything. And I....I  just want my best friend back."

"Uuuh come here. Come here,"I repeat when she hesitates a bit."I missed you too,"I say crushing her in a bear hug.

"You know I didn't say I missed you,"she says making me let out a laugh.

"Shut up. I know you did. Just let me in okay? "

"Okay."

"Good,now shut the fuck up and sit down, "I say as I push her down on a chair.

"You could have just asked me nicely you know?"