Chapter 18

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Hey wassup?"Kyla asks as we make our way out of campus.

"Midterms have been kicking my ass that's wassup,"I say as I clutch onto my bag.

"I think these midterms have kicked all our asses,"she says with a chuckle making me laugh.

"How exactly have they kicked your ass. You're the smart one and your nose is always stuck in a book."

"Well you are smart too but you always going out. So why haven't I been seeing you lately? It's been a minute,"she asks as we make it to my car.

"Well aside from midterms you know I've been avoiding Cameron which has been kind of easy seeing as he hasn't tried to talk to me since I told him to let me move on and I've been hanging out with Elmer,"I say to which she looks at me with a shocked expression.

"Please tell me that you're not leading the poor guy on only to crush his little heart,"Kyla says making me laugh.

"First I'm not that horrible and we have only be hanging out and second that guy has the biggest heart I've ever seen and believe it or not he met someone,"I say shocking the life out of her.

"Woww atleast he's moving on from you,"she says just as her phone beeps.

I watch as she retrives her phone from her pocket and something she must have read has her smiling like crazy.

"What's got you all smiles now?"

"It's Tyler. He wanted to know how my last paper was?"she says her attention still glued to her phone.

"And that's what got you all smiles?"

"Oh shut up,"she says making me laugh.

"I'm so jealous right now but I'm happy for you bitch," I say as I fake cry and I pull her in for a hug.
"You know you hit the jackpot right?"I ask again and we both laugh to that.

"Yeahh I know. Imma head to their spot now. Sure you don't wanna come with?"

"No imma just hang with the girls plus I can't face the manwhore without a strong drink in hand and not want to punch him buh don't worry tonight we getting liiiitt,"I say making her laugh.

"Okay okay we definitely getting lit.  Then imma see you there. Bye,"she says between laughter and we both head our separate ways.