Chapter 17

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

<<<<Toni Mahfud>>>>

<<<<Toni Mahfud>>>>

I'm hanging out with some of the guys at the parking lot before either of our classes have to start as we wait for Tyler.

He has been MIA a lot and not showing up to our hangouts but I guess that is what happens when you serious about someone. Kinda like how I was with Mel before I ruined that.

"Dude do you really think they are that serious? I mean I have a feeling they are and all but I just don't see it,"I say to Warren wanting to hear his thoughts about it.

"When have you ever heard Tyler inviting a girl to stay over at his place? Of which may I remind you he did that after just knowing her for a day or so,"Warren says.

"Okay yeah I get that but he said she initially came to work there so it was only fair she lives there right?"

"Are you hearing yourself right now? It's clear as day that he's whipped. See for yourself,"he says as he gestures behind me.

We see them walking together hand in hand and all smiles towards us and Warren was right he was totally whipped. I guess I should have figured that out the day we were all at the club.

They finally make it to where we are and we do our usual bro hug thing and now all of our attention is fixated on Kyla.

"Guys this is Kyla,my girlfri....,"he doesn't finish his sentence as I interrupt him.

"Since when do you introduce us to your girlfriends. Are you guys like serious or something?"I ask wanting to cut syraight to the chase.

"That was what I was saying before you cut me off,"Tyler says with an annoyed look on his face.

"Well not everyone wants to be a man whore obviously,"Warren says to me as he extends his hand for Kyla to shake.

"I'm Warren and nice to officially meet you Kyla. We have heard a lot about you,"he says as he pats Tyler on the back." I always knew you had good taste but damn!"This earns him a punch in the stomach from Tyler and we all let out a laugh.