Chapter 24

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Babe get up,"I try to wake Mel up so we can head out for our first date but I'm not getting anywhere with her.

I start rubbing on her thighs knowing that this should do it for her but she still doesn't wake up.

I decide to kiss on her bare shoulder as I rub on her clit and this does it for her as she starts rubbing herself on my palm and I can't help but smirk. I should have tried this first.

"We have to get up if we don't want to be late it's already 12 princess,"I say as I turn her around so that she's facing me.

"It's your fault I'm this tired. You  weared me out," she says with a smile and I can't help but smile down at her.

"Princess it takes two to tango,"I say with a chuckle.

She wraps her arms on my neck pulling me down to her as she kisses me lightly on the lips.

"I always hate when you right but seeing that I love you I have to get used to it right?"she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Pretty much princess. It feels so good to here you say that you love me. Say that again?"I ask as I pull her hair away from her face.

"I love you so much daddy,"she says to which we both chuckle.

"I love you too princess. C'mon now up up,"I say as I pull her away from the bed dragging her away with me to the bathroom.

Once we are done with the shower we head back to my room and the whole time she's complaining.

"You should have let me go back to my place to grab some clothes. You've seen me with all of these,"she argues as she goes through the clothes that are in her suitcase.

"Princess I honestly don't mind what you wear as long as I'm the one who gets to take it off tonight. Plus you don't really need something fancy to go to a zoo or for ice skating. You heard that right.

When I asked her to choose where she wanted to go for our first date I expected her to say something along the lines of a picnic or a candle light dinner or even a movie but boy was I wrong. I got to learn a lot about her yesterday after that and I learnt that she always adored animals and her favourite sport besides swimming was ice skating.

Once we are both dressed we head to a nearby cafe and grab some coffee and pastries for our breakfast and head for the zoo.

We actually have a great time there and to think that I was second guesing her choice. I had never seen anyone so in love with animals and the fact that she knew so much about the animals at the zoo you would think that she worked here.

It's around 4 when we decide to head for the skate park. This was way even better than the zoo and I'm glad I let her choose where she wanted to go. I would have probably ended up taking her for bowling or something. Not a proper first date idea now that I think about it.