Chapter 8

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Fuck aahhh I love you," I moaned out as we both reached our orgasm.

If I ever for one second thought I had ever had an embarassing moment  before I swear this just beat all of those other times.

We had gone back to Cameron's place after leaving the club seeing as I was to stay the night. Even though we were super drunk I wanted to have sex with Cameron and I couldn't help but wish I was thinking with my brains and not my pussy.

flashback ;

"Princess no princess you're super wasted,"Cameron says as he tries to pry my hands off him but I'm not having it.

"So were we the other times we slept together. I really need you Cam,"I say as I stand on his bed naked.

"Princess get down before you hurt yourself,"he says as he tries to pull me on the bed.

"Under one condition."

"Fuck alright you make it so hard to say no to you,"he says as he helps me back on the bed.

"One round and we going to bed,"he says as he thrusts into me and I mumble under my breathe. God when did I get so lucky.

He thrusts into me as he kisses me trying to muffle my moans. I'm practically screaming right now and I'm sure the landlord will be knocking on his door again come tomorrow morning.

"Fuck aahhh I love you," I moaned out as we both reach our orgasm.

He stills inside me and gets up immediately heading for the bathroom.

Did I have to ruin the moment?

He comes back after a while with a cloth,cleans me up and throws it carelessly on the floor and tucks me in.

"Sleep princess,"he says with a kiss on my cheek and turns so his back is facing me.

I guess no cuddles tonight.

Even though I'm tired I can't seem to sleep. All that is running through my mind is that he's going to dump me come tomorrow morning and whatever we had going on is going to come to an end. There goes my thoughts of thinking we could be official.