Chapter 23

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Get your fat ass off me,"Kyla screams as she tries to push me off the bed.

"Shut up bitch lemme sleep,"I say  without even making an effort to get off her. She was so soft and comfortable. Made me miss my pillow.

She pushes me off the bed and I hit the floor with a thud.

"Bitch are you trying to kill me,"I yell as I finally open my eyes to see it's already morning.

"You ruined my sleep and my dream just when it was getting to the good part,"I yell loud enough for her to hear me seeing as she has ran off to the bathroom.

I get up from the floor to see that Stace is still passed out on the bed with her body spread on atleast half of the bed. How can she even sleep through all the commotion that was going on her? I shake her to wake her up but all I get is a slap in the face in return.

Kyla laughs behind me as she looks at where she slapped me.

"You knew what you were getting into," she says as she continues to laugh at me and I throw a pillow at her which she easily dodges.

I slap Stace's leg which makes her wake up immediately looking for the culprit that did that.

"I had to wake you up somehow and that was payback too,"I say as I try to avoid the glare she's sending my way. She gets off the bed and heads straight to the bathroom still not uttering a word.

And you say I'm moody in the morning?

I'm still a bit tired seeing as we stayed up for the better part of the night watching reruns of our favourite shows but there was no way I was going back to sleep after being rudely woken up.

We make our way to the living room and the guys are spread out on the couch with their legs up. It's a funny sight to wake up to and we try to hold our laughter as much as we can as we tiptoe around them and take photos of them.

"I'm definitely blackmailing Cameron with this,"I say as I show the girls the photos I took of him on my phone and they try to hold in their laughter as much as they can. I show them the last photo I took of him and we can't keep the laughter in anymore and by now we are laughing our asses out. They were that bad lemme tell you.

This makes the guys to wake up as if their asses are on fire and I'm so glad that Kyla still had her phone in recording mode. Oohh this should be fun.

"Delete that," Tyler says as he approaches Kyla trying to scare her but she's not intimidated by him.

"No way. This is hilarious,"she says as she runs up the stairs as fast as her legs could carry her with Tyler following behind her. I here my phone ping with a notification and look to see that she forwarded the video to me. I play it and burst out laughing again.

"Princess there's no way you keeping that,"Cameron says as he tries to lunge for me and my phone but I run before he can even get close enough.

"This will come in handy sometime when I need to blackmail you,"I say still laughing.