Chapter 26

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

It had been two days since the incident at campus and a day since Kyla sent me to sneak around at Tyler's apartment to grab some of her stuff which let me tell you did not end very well. It ended with a screaming match between Tyler and Cameron who was obviously trying to defend my actions.

Kyla still refused to go out or see anyone or even attend her lectures and as much as I loved having her around her sulking face was beginning to annoy the shit out of me.

"You need to get up Kyla. Stop being so hard on yourself,"I say as I try to get her to leave her room but I couldn't.

"Holyshit!"I exclaim as I look down at my phone and she looks over at me asking what happened. I hand her my phone for her to see for herself. It's a viral video of drunk Tyler beating the shit out of someone and another one where Cameron and Warren help him beat some guys who were bad mouthing Kyla.

"I need to see him,"Kyla says between cries and I'm actually glad that she's atleast thinking of going out.

"I know boo but you need to shower and eat something if you're going to see him. You can't go there looking like this,"I say as I help her get in the bathtub.

Thirty minutes later we are outside Tyler's place but I can tell that she's afraid to go in probably afraid of how he'll react.

"Maybe I should do this by myself. Thanks Mel but I'll call you when I need you,"she says as she hugs me.

"Okay update me later and remember I'm only a call away so don't hesitate to call me,"I say as I turn to leave.

I get back to my apartment to find a worn out and beaten up Cameron spread out on my couch and head to grab the first aid kit without waking him up. Once I'm kneeling in front of him I lightly tug at his hair which makes him wake up.

"Let's clean you up you look whack,"I say as I start patching him up.

"This was so not how I expected lastnight to end,"he says as I start dressing his wounds.

"You know when I asked you to stay with Tyler so that he doesn't do anything stupid I didn't mean get your face busted while at it right?"

"It got you to play nurse so lucky me," he says as he grabs my ass and I can't help but let out a chuckle.

"Leave it to you to find even the worst possible situations funny,"I say as I put everything back in place once I'm done.

"There's nothing worse about this situation princess plus you should have seen the other guys,"he says as he pulls me to his lap.

"I missed you,"I say as I change the subject.

"I missed you too princess. Just when I moved in shit went down between Tyler and Kyla."

"You did not move in,"I say with a laugh.

"What do you call me having half of my stuff over at your place?"he asks with a raised eyebrow.