Chapter 31

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

"You look so fucking hot in that dress," Cameron says as he rubs himself on my ass.

"Keep it in your pants. We have a party to get to,"I say as I turn around in his arms so that I'm now facing him.

"We can always skip the party,"he says with a smirk on his face.

"And miss out on the chance of meeting your childhood friends and learning your secrets no way,"I say as I pull away from him to put on my heels.

We make our way downstairs after a bit and people have already started showing up.

"Are you going to introduce me to your friends or what?"I ask once I notice that he's rooted to the spot.

"My mum's here already. Let's go meet her first,"he says as he stares ahead at a woman who is looking our way.

Woww his mum was so beautiful and young looking to have a son his age.

"She looks more like your sister rather than your mum,"I say to which he chuckles.

"So Aimey was right. Woww son I didn't think you had it in you, "his mum says as she wraps her hands  around me. "I was starting to think that this one here was gay,"she adds as she smiles at me making me chuckle.

"Mum don't embarrass me infront of her, "Cameron says as he hugs his mum.

"I was just voicing my thoughts but seems like Andrew was right. He said you were far from being gay. "

"Whoever this Andrew is he is right on that one,"I say as to which me and his mum laugh.

"Where is he anyway?"Cameron asks as he starts looking around the room.

"He had an important business trip.  He couldn't just cancel but he sends his regards."

"Aighht mum I'll see you around. This one here has been bugging me about meeting my friends from here."

"Wow I love your mum already. She's so cool and all,"I say once we are out of earshot. "Who's Andrew btw?"

"My dad. Step dad that is."

Cameron introduces me to a lot of his friends and to say they had a lot of embarassing stories to tell me about him was an understatement I swear. No wonder he was a bit reluctant on letting me meet them.

"That was fun,"I say as we look around for the rest of the guys.

"How the hell do you find my embarrassing stories fun?"he asks to which I only laugh.

We finally spot Tyler and Kyla standing near the corridor and we make our way towards them.

"What are you guys doing here? We have been looking for you all over,"I say once I have her attention.