Chapter 3

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

"Your place looks nice,"she says as we make it to my apartment.

"Mmhhh,"I mumble under my breathe seeing as I'm kissing down her neck as if my whole life depends on it. God she tastes so sweet. Not exaggerating or anything but she sure as hell did taste sweet that I couldn't stop kissing her neck on our way here. I bite her ear teasingly which makes her giggle and turn around so that she's now facing me.

"Stop. That tickles,"she says as she kisses down my throat and I can't help but let out a groan. She was so going to be the death of me.

I press her more to me as she continues kissing down my neck and bites it teasingly.

I push her back a little to take a good look at her and mahhn she's fine as hell.

"Are we going to get out of our clothes or what?"she asks already  unbuttoning my shirt and I can't help but laugh at that.

Just a while ago she was acting like she didn't want me anywhere near her and now she was making all these moves that left me a little bit shocked on how straight forward she could be.

She pushes my shirt off me and throws it carelessly on the floor and starts tracing down my chest with her hands. I'm not one to be controlled as I love taking control but that theory was being tested tonight seeing as I've been letting her have her way with me since we were at the club.

She trails her hands down my abs and I let out another groan as she starts going on her knees kissing her way down my chest and to my navel.

I lift her by her arms just before she reaches for my belt and kiss her hard.  Lawwd knows how much I have been waiting to do that and she tastes just as good as I expected her to.

She reaches behind my neck pulling me down to her level as she threads her fingers in my hair.

We pull away from the kiss to catch our breathe but seeing that I have had a taste of her I can't help but want more. The kiss seems to have turned a switch on me as I place my hands under her butt and lift her up so that now she's straddling my hips.

I kiss down her neck again and tug on her top. She pulls it over her head throwing it on the floor next to my shirt. She brings her lips back to mine kissing me even harder and pulling me more closer to her. I walk us to my bedroom as carefully as possible not wanting to run into any of the walls.

I kick the door open and kick it back shut once we make it to my room. I press on her ass as I bite on her neck which makes her let out a moan and I swear I could have come right there and then. That had to be the sweetest sound I had heard in a minute.

Wanting to hear more of her moans I throw her on the bed not so gently as I tug on her short skirt pulling it down her legs. She tugs on her bra and panties almost impatiently throwing them somewhere in the room.

"For a well known player you sure as hell are slow,"she says as she gets on her knees on my bed and starts  removing my belt.

How the hell did we just meet? She's like fiesty one time and then the next sweet. She was so my type I swear. Fuck what Tyler and Warren thought.

I let out a laugh at that as she tugs my trousers and briefs down at the same time.

"Oohh really?"I ask as I raise an eyebrow at her standing next to her in all my naked glory.

I look down at her seeing as she's kneeling on the bed and I'm standing next to it waiting for her answer. She trails her eyes down to my length and see her breathe hitch for a brief second before she replaces it with a smirk. I tend to get that reaction from girls a lot no surprises there.

"Yeah and do you always talk this much during sex or is this a first?"she asks as she looks at me taking me in again.

I don't bother replying as I get on the bed and kiss her fiercely. I pull at her legs so that she's laying under me as I continue to kiss her. I kiss down her neck and chest as she breathes hard which in turn excites me. Her nipples are hard and erect and I can't help but tease them as I lick one of them.

She tries to hold back her moans but the moment my hands starts trailing down her thighs and finally on her clit she lets out a loud moan.

I rub on her thighs and close to her clit as I continue teasing her nipples with my tongue.

"Stop being such a tease,"she says almost breathlessly just as I take one nipple in my mouth and rub her pussy. I take her other nipple in my mouth just as I dip one finger inside  her which makes her curse profusely. I start moving my finger inside her increasing my pace and adding another finger seeing as she's already wet.

"If you don't take me right now I swear I'll...aaahh fuck,"she trails off just as I start tongue fucking her.

I move my tongue over her clit over and over as I continue fingering her until she's a shuddering mess and cums all over my tongue. I'm nowhere near done so I continue sucking her cleaning her up in the process.

She seems to have had enough as she tugs on my hair harshly trying to push me away only for me to hold her hands and pin them tight on the bed.

"Fuck ahhh I,"she moans as I bring her to another orgasm.

I get back on my feet and kiss her for her to taste herself.

"You look so much better when you are not talking back at me,"I say as I place myself between her legs.

She goes to reply to probably give me a sarcastic reply but I don't give her a chance to as I kiss her again shutting her up.

"I'm gonna make you wish I was slow," I say as I thrust into her.

A/N

Sorry this took a while. There was kind of a blackout here and my phone was out of battery but here it is.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.......I'm always going to insist on that. Also COMMENT and FOLLOW ME for updates.🌹