Chapter 16

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

"Heey. Why haven't you been picking my calls?"I ask Kyla the moment I see her at campus.

"I was kinda ummh busy," she says as her face starts to turn red.

"You guys totally had sex.I knew it,"I say with a laugh grabbing my books from my car.

I wave at the guys who are now staring at us and they wave back. Cameron starts to make his way towards us and I grab Kyla's arm leading her away not wanting to have  to deal with Cameron this early.

"The last thing I want is that guy ruining my day,"I say as we make it to our lockers.

Tyler catches up with us and we talk for a bit as we pick the books we'll need for the day. Tyler says something funny making us laugh. I swear there's never a dull moment with him. If only Cameron had not been an asshole maybe we would have gone on a double date seeing as I get along with Tyler just fine.

We are rudely interrupted by Cameron who claims to want to have a talk with me much like demands it.

"Time for chitchat is up boo boo so you can as well leave me alone,"I say as I start to walk away.

"So it's like that?"Cameron calls out in the hallway gaining almost everyone's attention.

"You asked for it,"I shout back as I dissappear down the hallway.

Between classes and cats today I hardly see any of my friends apart from the one class I have with Kyla and the girls. Kyla is saying something but I'm not really paying attention to her as my mind is somewhere else. My gaze is on the doorway after the professor has left and I see Tyler walking in as if he owns the place.

"Look who came to pick his girl,"I whisper into my bestfriend's ear just as Tyler enters the lecture hall we were in.

"What is taking so long cupcake. Your lecture ended around two minutes ago?"Tyler asks Kyla as he presses a kiss on her lips

Almost everyone's attention is on them and Kyla seems to notice too as her cheeks flush red. Jeez get a life people.

"It's only been two minutes. We both know you just want her all to yourself, "I say making him chuckle.

"Why are you guys talking about me as if I'm not here?"Kyla asks as she starts packing her things.

"Yes Melanie. Why are you talking about my cupcake as if she's not here?"Tyler asks me making Kyla laugh.

"I hate your boyfriend,"I say trying to sound serious but I end up laughing.

"Okay babe imma head out. You still have another class right?"Kyla asks as we all make our way out of the lecture hall.

"Yes sadly."

"Bye babe. Call me when you get home,"she says as she embraces me.

"I thought I was your babe,"Tyler says behind us making us laugh.