Chapter 19

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

Once I get back to my apartment I can't help but start getting ready. I know there's a few hours before we all have to meet up but I can't help but want to look drop dead gorgeous. Stace's words not mine. I take my time to choose my outfit and decide that red will suit me well today.

I do my hair and makeup willing for time to move fast. It's been a while since I went out and I'm kinda excited.

My phone starts ringing on my dressing table and I pick it up to see that it's Kyla calling.

"Hey wassup?"I ask once I hit the answer button.

"Tyler says we are picking you up so you better be ready as we are on our way out."

"Wussshh I need me a boyfriend like that and not that I'm not greatful but why do you guys have to pick me up? "I ask as I finish up with my hair.

"Apparently someone needs to carry our drunk asses home,"she says with laughter.

"Tell him I'm so holding him to that promise, "I say as I cut the call to finish getting ready.

I pair my dress with a pair of red heels that I bought a few weeks ago and head out of the driveway to wait for them.

I wait for about fifteen minutes and there's still no sign of them. I'm on the verge of giving up and heading back in to grab my keys when I see Tyler's car pulling up in my driveway.

"Did you guys pull over for some wild  sex or something?"I ask as I dramatically open the backseat door and get in the car.

"Ohgod!"Kyla lets out with a sigh as she covers her face in embarassment and Tyler is howling with laughter.

"Now you're giving me ideas,"Tyler says which earns him a slap on the chest from Kyla to which he hisses in pain.

"We were held up in traffic Mel,"Kyla says as Tyler pulls off and we now head to the club.

We talk about random things on our way. We talk about how our midterms were and how we plan on spending our break. Normally Kyla and I would have spent the break together or at my parent's house but now seeing that Tyler was in the picture I was sure that she would want to spend the break with him too.