Chapter 32

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

To say that last night was amaaazingg was putting it lightly. I swear I'm not even exaggerating or anything. He had a nice way of making it up to me and getting me to forgive him that I was now craving for another fight so that he can get to make it up to me all over again. Was I being crazy and shit?

Honestly I don't even care. I would give whatever to have a repeat of last night when we finally made it back to the house that is.

"Lets head down for breakfast I'm starving,"I say as I press a kiss on cameron's cheek.

As if on cue Warren bangs on our door asking us to go down for breakfast.

"We'll be out in a minute,"Cameron calls out as we dress up and make our downstairs for breakfast.

We walk in to find Kyla and Tyler in the kitchen making breakfast and talking about their future or so I assume.

"Our baby's home,"Tyler says as he presses a kiss on Kyla's forehead.

"Who's baby?"Cameron asks as we walk in with Jodie and Warren trailing behind us. That was fast but I'm no one to judge. I'm just happy they worked out their differences and are now seeing each other. It was about time.

"Our baby,"Tyler says with a big smile on his face.

"Are you guys pregnant?"Warren asks making everyone in the kitchen laugh."Okay you know what I meant,"he says as he too realizes what he just said.

"Kyla's pregnant,"Tyler says proudly which is followed by congratulatory messages from Warren, Cameron and even Jodie surprisingly.

I sit on the stool watching it all unfold quietly seeing as I already had my moment when I found out about it.

"You knew didn't you? "Tyler asks me which only makes me laugh and shrug my shoulders in reply.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Cameron questions me as he rounds the counter.

"Because you would have ran straight to Tyler's and told him daahhh. I wasn't going to risk his surprise birthday present,"I say with a duh tone.

"That's not fair,"Cameron says under his breathe.

"We all know it's true bro. You hardly keep quiet we all know it and so does your girlfriend,"Warren says making us laugh harder.

I will never get tired of their bantering.

"Why don't you look excited though? Aren't you supossed to be wishing us all the happiness in the world or something?"Tyler asks as he looks over at me again.

His Only OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara