[Season 2] Ep. 1 - U.A. Sports Festival Begins!

Two weeks had passed since our grueling survival exercise with Nocturn, Model R, and Ultra Bright—two weeks since we last caught a glimpse of the latter. And for fourteen days, the media bombarded us with incessant news flashes about the Villain Attack on Ultra Agency, the bastion of Ultra Bright.

Dubbed "Nemesis" by the press, this band of villains had pillaged Ultra Bright's agency, leaving behind a trail of bloodshed, including the lives of numerous employees and two professional heroes, before vanishing into thin air, their departure marked only by a brazen message of defiance.

The police, baffled by the genetic anomaly found in the blood splattered across the provocative message, uncovered a startling revelation: traces of the monstrous crystal-clad villain's DNA intertwined with that of an individual declared quirkless and missing for six years.

This revelation, kept tightly under wraps by investigators, the police, and Ultra Bright himself, had sent shockwaves through the hero community.

In the wake of this revelation, discussions between our principal and the authorities had raged for the past fortnight, debating the fate of our impending Sports Festival amidst the looming threat to Ultra Bright and all he stood for.

At 4:10 p.m., as Nocturn concluded our class and we began packing up, our teacher paused at his desk, his throat cleared to garner our attention:

- "Before you head to the dorms, I bring news of utmost importance," he began, only to be interrupted by the sudden entrance of our towering principal, Mr. Tsunoba.

His distinctive physique, a product of his Times Two quirk, held us in rapt attention. With a skull elongated to accommodate two brains, a pair of piercing green eyes in each head, a rib cage housing two hearts, and four imposing arms, Mr. Tsunoba's appearance alone could send shivers down the spine. Yet, his infectious enthusiasm and childlike zest belied his intimidating exterior.

 Yet, his infectious enthusiasm and childlike zest belied his intimidating exterior

- "The U.A. Sports Festival shall proceed!" he boomed exuberantly. "Apologies for the suspense, Nocturn, but I simply couldn't contain myself, Ahah."

- "No worries, Mr. Principal," Nocturn replied with a chuckle.

As excitement rippled through the classroom, Mr. Tsunoba assumed Nocturn's position behind the desk, clearing his throat to address us:

- "As you are well aware, the U.A. Sports Festival is an annual extravaganza that brings together students from all departments in grand stadiums—one for each grade. This televised event offers you a platform to showcase your talents and catch the eye of heroic agencies for future internships."

- "And during this festival, divided into three events, you will not only face off against your fellow heroic classmates but also the General, Support, and Management departments," Nocturn announced, his voice charged with excitement.