CHAPTER 13

Self-proclaimed "Hell"

"Thanks! You're the best!" She smiled at me brightly. She is so damn beautiful in her own way, is she aware of that? I looked away and pretended.

"Anything, Arthria." I exclaimed.

But a loud sound made the arena quiet. I immediately checked on her. I catched her at the right time. She was still awake yet at any moment I knew she's going to close it. My body shivered. "No! Fuck! Call Zion now!" I told the students who were not that far from me. I roamed my eyes while I was applying a light pressure at her wound.

I didn't care about who did this for now but I swear to God I'll hunt him down. I can't wait anymore. I carried her with my bloody hands and ran to the clinic. I swear to all who harmed her, I'm going to hunt you down. I cussed when her blood continued to overflow.

"Call her doctor now!" I commanded the nurse. The resident doctor is now treating her.

My hands are trembling. My heart was pumping too hard. I am scared. Scared of losing her. I just met her and somebody already tried to take her away from me! I'm no good for her. I failed to protect her.

"Sa labas nalang po kayo maghintay, sir."

Kompleto naman ang kagamitan dito sa school but the shot was too risky. I can't lose her. I won't agree.

"What happened?" Zion asked while still catching his breath. "I'll make them pay. Watch for her." I can't explain how angry I am right now. I got inside the admins' office where all my roommates were guarding Auee.

I entered and they looked all shocked. Everyone was serious. "Ace. She was shot. I want you to find the culprit. Now." My voice was calm but inside I wasn't. all of them flipped out when they heard me. I saw anger and worry.

"Is she okay?"

"They're operating her. Fuck! how could I let my guard down!" I miserably said.

"None of it was your fault." Max added.

Rage and Auee was immediate to access all the cctv in the arena. "Papatayin ko sila!" banta ni Renzo sa mababang boses habang nilalaro ang mga kutsilyo.

"They harmed her. I'm going to make them pay." Max said and brought out his chains. Since Cello and P are in their missions, wala ang lead navigator namin which is Cello.

"Ano? Matagal pa ba?" tanong ni Bill habang nakasukbit sa likod niya ang katana niya. "Malapit na!" Sagot ni Rage.

"Got it!" Agad kaming nagkumpulan sa kanila at tiningnan kung sino ang salarin. Kumunot ang noo ko at agad na lumabas mula sa silid na iyon. Ramdam ko ang pagsunod nila bagamat binilisan ko ang aking paglalakad. Ito na ang pangalawang beses na inagrabyado nila kami. Rosette Academy. Magbabayad sila sa ginawa nila kay Arth. Sisiguraduhin kong makakatikim sila ng impyerno.

Agad akong sumakay sa motor ko dala-dala ang case ng scythe ko baka sakali kailanganin ko. Puno ng galit at pag-alala lang ang nasa isip ko. Pumasok ako ng walang pahintulot sa skwelahang 'yon. Pagkapasok naming nakita ko kaagad ang nakangising lalaki sa harap mismo kung saan kami pumasok. Marami siyang kasama ngunit ni-isa sa amin hindi naantala.

"Welcome to hell!" sabi niya. Rinig ko ang asik ni Renzo mula sa likod. Hell? Isa lang ang alam kong impyerno at 'yon ang skwelahan kung nasaan kami.

"Ngayon ko lang narinig na nalipat na pala ang impyerno rito." Pahayag ni Max. Hila-hila niya ang mga kadena na hawak niya sa magkabilang kamay. Tumawa naman ang lalaking nasa harap namin.

"Nagustohan niyo baa ng regalo ko? Nararapat lang 'yon sa kanya!" galit na sabi niya. Walang sabi-sabi ay agad ko siyang inambahan ng suntok. Klarong pagdeklara sa magaganap na labanan. Nagsimula na ang laban. I tightened the straps of my case to keep my body composed. It's not that heavy but still it makes difference to my balance and agility. Dumura siya ng dugo.

"Ibalik nyo si Auee sa amin." Banta niya habang inaalis ang takip ng espada niya. Clearly we have no plans on giving our comrades to other school. It's Auee's choice to be with us.

I managed to dodge his attacks. I rolled as he swayed towards me to punch his abdomen. His stance is pathetic. He's weak. He fell to the ground and I got him. I hold his sword with his hands and make him stab himself. He screamed in pain but sadly I don't feel bad. I smiled and put more pressure to deepen the wound. He was so loud.

"H-Hindi mo kilala ang babaeng 'yon! I-I did some research and I-I—s-she, h-her goals!" He looked like he had discovered a nightmare. I leaned down to him.

"I know her very well. I know her more than you could have imagined. And her goals? It has nothing to do with you."

"She's going to destroy the system. You don't understand it , Soul."

Last blow and it caused him to sleep. I didn't even bother to open the case of my weapon. I saw the others finishing off their opponents. Blood is everywhere. I looked at my watch and set it to 5 minutes. I sat down and stared at them.

"You have 5 minutes to finish. Parusa bawat segundong sobra." I know they are listening, I used to train them like this. I saw their paces speed up. I waited 'till they're done. It was taking so much time. Renzo and Max were now resting by my side. Rage was still having a hard time, well his opponent was kind of a little big for him. Auee, he's fixing the weapon back to its case. Bill on the other hand is taking a phone call from Zion. 5 minutes passed but Rage wasn't able to defeat the man. I smirked.

Few seconds later he knocked him off with his bare hands. His breathing was heavy. "13 seconds." Pahayag ni Auee. Tumango naman ako at tiningnan ang pawisang mukha ni Rage. I tapped his shoulders.

"13 times. You need to do our starting routine 13 times." I said before leaving that place and rushing to my Ace.