CHAPTER 31

Do it Precisely!

Cello's POV

"You should really stop from throwing your knife randomly. Everybody is not me." I said in a dismayed tone. He chuckled.

"Don't get full of yourself, idiot!" I smiled and handed his knife. I waved at my opponent. He's a newbie but it seems like he got some skills since he's already in Rank 10. Knowing STU they're not that easy to replace a former member with some trash.

"Hi, Kenjie Takahara. I'm Cello." I said passing through Renzo. Renzo frowned when I ignored his whines. Kenjie looked at me with weird eyes. I knew him! He had a girlfriend for three years yet she died. His parents live in Okinawa and he got sent here to kill someone.

I tapped in. "I know what you're planning.. I won't let you succeed." I smiled at him. He looked serious and he swallowed some air tapping in too.

"Pain, Rank 8 of CEU. 2442 points."

"Takahara, Rank 8 of STU. 2374 points."

He's rolled up his guns. Napangisi naman ako. Sabi na ko na nga ba at hindi lang siya basta-basta nakapasok sa rank 10 ng STU. I smirked as he fired precisely aiming my head. I'm at loss but I'm not going to let him succeed killing our Ace. Yes, He was ordered to kill Ace. With this event I knew people who are after Ace will have a very high opportunity on getting her killed. I talked about this to Soul so he maximized all the security.

Ace has been close to us. She cooks well and she isn't the person we expected her to be. I expected her to be more snobbish and rebel. But she cares and makes her plans in her own ways. She expresses in a different way. For years, we spent them on securing her safetinees in every mission but we can't just go through in their department. We tried once but we can't just go in.

Roman Federov. He sends assassins just like a piece of chess. Either to kill or be the bait to be killed. We knew what he was planning and he may have noticed us at Ace's back but Ace didn't know. He used Ace as a bait but gladly she refused to take that mission and left the federation. But no one is allowed to leave just like what Ace did. So assassins are sent to kill her. We expected this would happen but not this early. Happily there are only two of Roman's assassins sent.

That Riley guy who is Ace partner in some missions and Kenjie Takahara. I expected him to be good since Ace isn't just Roman's Federov assassin, she's the best. I wonder how she got that strong but she's still a girl. She's fragile and needs to be protected just like Soul believed.

I never expect Soul would treasure her more than his life. Soul looked like a dumbass jerk. Quiet but cocky. He never looked at other girls. He never hooked up with someone. He never let his eyes drift away from Ace.

I noticed Renzo climbed up again to the grotto. I sighed. This guy really is a monkey. He thinks he's sco cool when he jumps from that high position. He's wrong, he looks like an idiot. Soul is right. Takahara was firing me endlessly and I kept on running to escape. I'm getting tired. My stamina isn't that much. So he may know about how weak I am.

There's no other choice. I don't like me being sweaty and exhausted. I grabbed a needle without his notice and ran fast as I could at his back. I throw it precisely to land on his bare neck. In a second he stopped firing and he fell to the ground. He won't be able to move. I smirked walking towards him.

"Sorry. That will be for a month." I said smiling. As expected the monkey jumped down. He smirked.

"Pinagbawalan tayo gumamit--"

"I'm in a life threatening position."

"Sus! gusto mo lang talagang makita kung epektibo ang bago mong lason." I chuckled and nodded. He really sees through anyone.