CHAPTER 36

Jealous? Nah.

A week after the open battle, our school allowance was increased and this seemed so quiet. Tha class is over and now I'm walking to the garden. Napakunot ang noo ko nang makita si Soul na may kausap na babae. Halata namang may gusto ang babae sa kanya. She smiled so brightly and intentionally flashing his boobs in front of Soul. Soul just listened to her bubbling things and he seemed interested since he gave her a nod.

He's my fiance and what would the people around me that knows our engagement would tell me? That my soon to be husband is a womanizer? A cheater? Damn him! Well I admit he's pretty and girls swoon over him. I rolled my eyes when he saw me. He stood up and walked towards my direction leaving the girl who was talking to her. I saw how fast her face changed into eyeing me deadly. I turned around and walked away from that place.

I knew Soul was behind at my shadows years ago. He always watches me. I know he thinks I don't know everything but I know. I know that he saved me multiple times, helping me through my missions. He's the first person who ever supported me in everything that I want. But I never knew he knew that much of me. Even my goal. I never expected him to be in this school because I ran away. I made sure no one was stalling me but I was wrong. I get used to his presence.

"Arth, wait." he said grabbing my hand. His face was drop dead serious. His mesmerizing gray eyes who look into your soul. His lips pursed and his jaw clenched. Hell, no wonder why girls swoon over him. His body is massive. His muscles flex everytime he moves and his hands are rough yet I find it so manly. A greek god.

"Done checking me?" smirking. I rolled my eyes. "I didn't. Bakit mo iniwan ang babae mo? bumalik ka na roon." Sabi ko sabay waksi sa kamay niyang nakahawak sa akin. He grabbed it again. With irritation I faced him. He was prevented from smiling like an idiot.

"She isn't my girl." I frowned and looked at him with a mocking face.

"Then which one of them?" I asked sarcastically. He looked at me in disbelief. Wait? Why am I being so nosy about his girls? tss.

"Never mind, I don't really ca---" nabigla ako nang biglang umabante and katawan niya at hinagip ako ng kamay niya at ikinulong ako sa isang yakap habang nakayuko siya malapit sa aking mukha. His smile is now visible. Hell! perfect set of teeth.

"This one." he said huskily and kissed me right away without my permission. I gasped in shock. It wasn't just a peck! He inserted his tongue the moment I gasped for air and gently nipping my lower lips. My knees began to tremble. I cussed in my head. Push him Arthria! but my body isn't responding. I'm driven to nowhere! His body was pressed to mine and my hands fell into his hard chiseled chest when I attempted to push him earlier. It was a hot kiss for my first kiss!

I was disappointed when he broke the kiss. I heard him chuckle and gave me a peck. He licked my lips and bit his lips pulling me closer to him. My heart is beating way too fast! I blink multiple times to absorb what just happened.

"Damn! how I wish we weren't in this school." I heard him hissed. My silly mind came to an idea.

"T-then let's drop out!" I said out of nowhere. He looked at me with his soulful eyes and shook his head because of my silliness.

"After you accomplish your goal baby. I can't wait to marry you." he whispered. My throat went dry. I swallowed my saliva to wet it. Hell! Why is he affecting me like this? Marry me?

"D-don't you want to be married to the person you love?" I ask him. His face went dark and looked at me seriously. He broke the hug and left me.

"We'll see the council later. Ready yourself to accomplish the goal." He said coldly. I frowned. What the hell is his problem? His mood changes too quickly and I don't know why but I think he's mad.