CHAPTER 33

I Noticed Something

Bill's POV

Mabagal siyang kumilos. His shirt is crumpled and his jeans were intentionally ripped. Hawak niya narin kaagad ang sandata niya. Napaawang ang bibig ko. His weapon seemed too heavy for him. Hindi ba siya nahihirapan?

"Hello, mabigat ba?" tanong ko sa kanya. He frowned like he was weirded out. Napabusangot ako, pareho lang sila ni Renzo. Renzo is my half-brother. He's older than me but I'm taller than him. He likes peanut-butter and I like chocolate so we don't have the same traits.

He tapped in and looked at me mischievously. I derped.

"Light, Rank 7 of STU. 2447 points." after the scanner said that I tapped in too.

"Spade, Rank 7 of CEU. 2456 points." I stretched my muscles and looked at him seriously like my usual gazed when I hooked some girls. This bitch, how dare he smirk at me with his crumpled shirt?

I ran towards him and kicked his ankle. He looked out of balance but he regained it later on. He waved his chain aiming me but it won't work. I stepped on his chain making it stop and I grabbed it pulling him into me. Cringed. I kicked his face immediately. It made him fall to the floor.

"Your shirt is crumpled. It bothers me." I said stepping on his back transferring my weight to the feet I used to stomp him. He groaned and reached for my feet but I kicked him again pinning him down. I thought of him as my brother dear. I hope he's not going to kill me if he ever had a psychic power to read my mind but I hope he's not.

"Gross." I said when he spit out. I kicked his sides repeatedly and lowered myself to hit his neck making him fall into a deep sleep.

I got down from the ring. I smiled at Rage and he offered a fist bump. I gladly bounce it back. We were on our way out of the stadium. I want to watch Ace's battle. Don't get me wrong. She's my type but I don't like her that way. She's like a sister to me especially when she saved me back when my mom is trying to pull out that she kidnapped me to get a ransom payment at my dad's mercy which is Renzo's father.

My mom never loved me, I hope she did. His boyfriends maltrated me all the time. She's a drug addict and she always told me that I'm a freeloader and a huge mistake in her life. So when she asked me to do that video to be sent to my father, I agreed. I want her to like me. I want her to see my worth.

Ace might not remember it but I will always remember it. She saved me when my mother was about to kill me since my father wasn't willing to pay for me. I understand it, no matter how much I'm pained to think of it. He didn't know me and he wasn't sure if I'm his child. I can't blame him but then I still look up to them, my father and Renzo. Renzo doesn't have a mom too but we have the same father.

Renzo is not good at expressing his feelings but I know he was happy to meet me. Dad was delighted to know that I'm his son. I never felt so accepted in my whole life since my own mother was rejecting me. I accepted the fact that nobody would ever like me but here they are. It's all because of Ace.

I searched for her and even told dad to look for her but there was none. But when Renzo got into an accident because his mission failed, I rushed there to check for him. Surprisingly, I saw the girl who saved my life being saved by the man who also saved my brother's life. From then on, I followed Renzo since he's close to that man who saved the girl who saved me.

It was Soul Frauz Lamenco. Son of the British-Filipino business tycoon Franko Lamenco and his wife Solene Siandra Lamenco. And the girl who saved me was no other than Arthria Camilla Alcazar. Daughter of the late Amorsolo Quinno Alcazar and Cayenne Alcazar.

Well I did some research.