CHAPTER 20

I'll Handle This

I woke up early today. I washed and dressed up to attend my classes. It's been a week since the day I came to pick Savannah from the airport. So far I haven't faced any problems or got myself into trouble again. The dorm was pretty usual. Their loud voices always fill the dorm. I am happy having them around. Living with them is not that worse as I had imagined it to be.

"Before I dismiss you guys, I have some announcements." the prof said and my co-students nodded their heads synchronously.

"First, the academic tests results are out. Second, your cluster divisions are already posted too but as usual ranks 1 to 1- are still not allowed to join including the council. Third, there is an open battle for three days starting tomorrow. Opponents will be from the other schools just like before. If you want to know more just search it in the Royale scanners around the campus."

What? an open battle? I checked my tablet and searched for it. I grab my bag and walk without looking at the way. I can sense when they are coming so I can dodge them.

I read it. Battles can be held everywhere as long as there are Royale scanners. Points will be given to the school and not in the students. So it's a battle between our school and different schools. That also means I can challenge anyone. School will earn a point with students who are undefeated and won 3 times. These three days will also be crucial for us who are in the top 10. If a student from another school defeats a student from another school who is in the top 10 the winning school will gain 2 points automatically.

"Watch your steps." someone pulled me from behind. I almost dropped my tablet. I glanced where I was supposed to go, it was the stairs!

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Tsk." I followed Soul back to our dorm and I saw the others doing their own business. They greeted us and I nodded back as a response. I changed into my sweatpants and hoodie. I got out to cook for dinner like I usually do.

"Hey Ace! Don't get into fights for 3 days." P sounded like he was warning me. I shrugged and continued cooking.

"Hey, call me if someone's asking you for a fight. There will be an open fight in three days starting tomorrow." Zion suddenly shows up out of nowhere. They're all being weird.

"I appreciate it but I can handle mys--"

"We mean it!" i was taken back when they said it all at once. Including Auee and Renzo.

"Aight but aren't we supposed to be concerned with the students from Rosette?"

"Nah--they're all a bunch of weaklings. It was just Rico's men from his family's mafia who attacked us last time." Max said. I wasn't really paying attention because I was still cooking but I can't help but smile. It's an odd feeling to know that someone is caring for you.

I knocked on Soul's room and told him to go out for dinner and he did. His towel was covering his face when he opened the door. He threw it somewhere inside his room and closed his door. The guys were talking about their usual stuffs bragging about how they did their tasks.

"Grabi pre! Hinabol ako ng aso! anlaki! hindi na talaga ako babalik doon!"

"Baka naman nababakla ka lang Auee." napatawa naman kami. "Suntukan nalang Renzo?" biglang hirit ni Auee. Binatukan naman siya ni P.

"Sus, tingnan nalang natin mga angas ninyo bukas at sa susunod pa na mga araw!" suot niya parin ng mga pekeng salamin niya sa mata.

"Tsk, sure win dapat ah!"

"Dapat lang Max. I'll send you the other top 10 students of the other schools after we eat."

"Really? you already got their profiles Cello. Then all we have to do is to be cautious." Bill said.

After we ate, Cello washed the dishes and we got back into our own business. I got inside my room and stretched my body before going to sleep. I received a message from Cellon in the group chat. It was pictures with names and personal data information of the other school's rank 10 students. There are 4 schools including our school.

I hope we could definitely win this battle.