CHAPTER 28

Controlled Temper

P's POV

"Fck! ang init! That motherf*cker should make sure that he will put up a good fight." I said. It's almost time and I can see my enemy is walking closer to me. I opened my case just in case I need to use my weapon. I placed it beside the Royale scanner. He tapped in. He's very timid looking but I know he isn't.

"Kanina ka pa?" I frowned. What are we? a couple? Hindi ko siya sinagot.

"Frankie, Rank 6 of STU. 2613 points." I tapped in as soon as I heard the scanner verified his identity. He was wearing his weapons. It's claw knuckles. I smirked, I might use my weapon in this match too. All of the STU rank 10 students are new except for Ash, Jhin, and Pyke.

"Kill, Rank 6 of CEU. 2478 points." I did some stretching while the scanner was doing the countdown. The moment it stopped talking he aggressively ran towards me and was able to scratch a bit of my skin. I cussed.

I saw him smile like a psycho. It just reminds me of Max, that low EQ boy. I need to outsmart him in this match. I'll try my best not to resort to using my weapon

"He launched some punches again aiming at my flesh and it got me again at my left leg. I gritted in pain. breathed heavily and composed myself. Cello's words crept into my mind.

"Control your temper or they will outsmart you because of your aggressiveness."

Sh*ts hard knowing who I am. I'm a very impatient person. It just doesn't make sense at all but I realized it when me and Cello met Soul. He met us fighting together at an illegal street fighting stadium. Nakalaban namin siya ni Cello. Dalawa laban sa isa.

Hindi ko nagustuhan ang pagbabalewala niya sa mga sinasabi ko pero matapos ang ang laban namin may sinabi siya sa akin. Talo kami nun. Ni hindi man lang siya namin nagalusan o nasugatan. Habang kami ni Cello ay nagtamo na ng madaming pasa at sakit sa katawan.

"Think before you act. You're strong but being strong will not make you last long."

Starting that day our lives change. He hired us as an employee of their company but we didn't want it because we don't need money so he offered another. But we continued to decline him until he offered us to be his friend. That is when we didn't even give it a second thought. We've been friends for years and we met Zion and the others too.

All because he was tailing her little princess from afar. Secretly watching and protecting her from a distance. Ace is a strong independent woman. I viewed her as my sister from the very start when I started to understand why she turned out that way. I wondered too why Soul is following and protecting her with his life.

We enrolled here last year and replaced the Rank 10 students too but we left space for Ace because Soul knew about her mission and he told us about it. At first it was very alarming but then she finally was able to stand for her own decision and correct her wrong. Especially when Soul told us about the goal. I have always wondered why there are schools who run this kind of policy where they let students fight. It's just absurd.

I step back and let him hit me one more time and that's when I started taking him down by tripping him to ground making him hit the ground and bury his claws to the ground. I smirked. My plan worked out! I kicked him and hit some vital nerves making him dozed off to sleep.

"Kill Wins!" I heard the scanner say. I smiled and closed my weapon case and headed straight to the infirmary together with the team who carried Frankie's unconscious body from the fight. I need to get my wounds treated.