CHAPTER 40

Finally!

SPG WARNING!

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Lamenco!" Bati ni Ash at Jhin. They are one of my husbands' circle of friends. I walked beside him and he walked with his usual pride and clean manner. Everybody was delighted to see us together and I met his parents earlier too.

"Here! our gift!" Sabi ni Renzo sabay turo sa mga regalo na nasa lapag. I smiled and thanked them. I grabbed them and hugged them before we went to Bali for our honeymoon. Narinig kong tumikhim si Soul sa gilid at sinipa naman siya ni Gester, one of his friends too. Napatawa nalang ako.

"See you guys! Invited kayo sa binyag!" Malakas kong sabi na nagpatawa sa kanila bago ako sumakay sa chopper kasama si Soul.

He held me carefully, not letting go of my hands.

"We're here." He said waking me up with soft kisses. I beamed a smile and looked at the place. It was wonderful as ever. Peaceful and intimate. The chopper left us in Bali and we got inside his rest house. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. Humarap ako sa kanya at hinalikan siya.

"You look beautiful." he commented. I blushed. "But you look more beautiful if you're naked." naughty. I laughed and he filled me with his kisses. drowning me with his bites and pleasure.

My body was pressed into him and I could feel his groin at my stomach. He unzipped my dress and travelled his kisses to my neck going to my mountains. I cussed in pleasure. It was hot kisses and I saw how much he desires. I kicked off my dress and my hands touched his groin. I heard him cussed as he stopped for kissing me but still massaging my mountains with his hands.

"Ahh! Shit Frauz!" I moaned. His tongue circled my nipples biting it and liking it.

He lifted his shirt up and tossed it somewhere. My hands clung to his neck as he lifted me up. He held to my legs erotically. He left some love marks at my neck. I grinded at his groin and I saw his eyes shut in pleasure.

Hindi ko man lang napansin nasa kwarto na pala kami. Inihiga niya ako at tinanggal ang natitirang damit na meron ako. I get up and stripped his pants including his underwear. His member sprung. It was huge! I looked at him when I palm him. But he pushed me and pinned me down to the bed.

He sniffed me and kissed me. "You're so wet baby." He erotically said when his fingers touched my pearls.

"Let me do my baby first." He said lustfully. His kisses trail down to my pearls. His fingers were slightly rubbing my clitoris in a circular motion. He licked it skillfully. My body arched due to the pleasure. I moaned his name and I never imagined my voice would be this sensual. I put my head back and closed my eyes. Nahablot ko ang buhok niya sa sarap dulot ng ginagawa niya sa akin.

I felt something was coming from my inside. I gasped as I convulsed in pleasure. And that's when I knew I came. He kissed my pearl and licked its juices. "Sweet." He said. I got up and touched his growing groin. The tables turn. I palmed his erection and he groaned. I licked its tip and circled my tongue. His head was thrown back and he grabbed my hair. I smirked. I should have known I affected him this much. I did the in and out motion massaging his balls.

"Fuck, baby!" he hissed. I licked his pre-cum and looked at him with lustful eyes. I'm sleepy. He laid me down and he kneeled in front of me grabing me closer. He positioned his manhood in front of me and gently rubbed it. It was so hot and intimate.

"Frauz, please." Kagat-labing sabi ko. "Please baby." lustfully. He cussed and smirked.

"Beg for it baby."

"Beg with my name on it, Arthria." full of desire.

"Fill me Frauz please!" I said. My sanity isn't in peace and in disturbance but it was messed up. I'm losing my mind with the pleasure he gave me. He gently inserted it into me. Only half of it was inserted but it hurts too much. Pinigilan kong wag umiyak ngunit kumawala ang isang luha sa aking mata. He kissed me to take my attention away from the pain. He inserted himself fully in me.

"You're so tight, baby. I don't want to be rough on you." He said huskily. Minutes later the pain went away and I started to move giving him a sign that I'm not in pain anymore. He moved inside me. Banging me with his manly member. Pleasure was unbearable and my moans got more louder. Kinagat ko ang labi ko para pigilan ang sarili ko.

"Ahh! yes! fuck! Frauz!" I moaned. My eyes were shut as his. I can feel it grew bigger inside me and I know he was cumming too just like me.

"Ahhh! Fuck baby!" He threw his head back in pleasure. I felt so sleepy. I was at the climax when I felt his thrust getting more rough and faster. He cummed inside me and laid beside me. Pareho kaming hinihingal. hinalikan niya ako sa noo at bumangon para kumuha ng pamunas. He cleaned me up. His member was still up and silliness came into my mind. I heard his spicy cuss.