CHAPTER 37

I was Betrayed

I am at the dorm waiting for the call from the council. I sighed and dialed Savannah's number. She Answered it quickly and I can hear some voices.

"Yes? Ready na ang lahat. We just need to set the cameras to get the proof and atty. Novelasco will handle the rest." She said. I sighed.

"I'm nervous. What if we fail? They will know my identity. My life and my brother's life will be at--"

"Hellooo! I won't let my bestfriend and my husband be in danger. you dumbass! kasali nadin si Anc sungit. I heard he's in Madrid to do business."

"Yeah Ark told me about that. He still doesn't know about this plan. Ark knew about this because you told him, you brat!" asik ko. Tumawa naman siya.

"Mabuti na 'yon para hindi siya mabigla kung bakit ka nasa hospital basag ang mukha at may bali sa katawan." Sabi niya. I sighed in return. Hell! I'm too nervous.

"Sige na! 'wag kang kabahan, that's not the Camilla I know. Byers! Call you later."

"Bye, take care." sabi ko. before I knew Soul was standing in front of my door seriously looking at me with his arms crossed. His brow arched when I said those lines. He's mad at me and I don't know why.

"Everybody's waiting. We need to go."

He looked dashing with his black suit paired with a white inner and a bow tie that matches my outfit. He also has a white rose pinned into his tux. Hell this man is just gorgeous. I snapped back and grabbed my guns.

I nod and get up inserting my ivory gun at my ties. We got out and walked inside the council room. The entrance was full of metal scanners carefully checking for any weapons. I saw P smiled at me and winked. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Don't be nervous. Nandito naman kami para alalayan ka." bulong ni Cello sa akin. I walked brave with my champagne rose gold silk dress that was above the knee. Everybody was wearing tux. We saw the council at the center table with vacant seats which I thought we'll be sitting at.

I smiled at the council especially to the man who is the big part of my goal. He looked disappointed and mad seeing me at the same table as him.

"I didn't expect my former assassin would be here along with my son." He smirked. Napantig ang tenga ko sa sinabi niya. Son? I saw Auee in shock not anticipating the fact that Roman Federov was referring to him as his son.

We got alarmed and I was about to pull out my gun when Soul's hand landed at my waist pulling me closer to him. The guys encircled me and Soul. Protecting us from the spies around us. Hell! Why did I notI noticed that the guests in this party are my previous colleagues.

"Come here son. Good job!" he said proudly. Auee looked down and couldn't even gazed at us. Renzo was furious but Max calmed him. Napaawang ang bibig ko. A plan with a hole is going to fail. I shook my head. I just bought my friends and family in danger. I need to protect them no matter what.

"Yes, Reaper. Auee is my son and I know your sole purpose."