CHAPTER 24

Walking Disaster

"Ahhh!" I screamed when his blade caught my leg. It slashed a part of it. I saw him smirk. "Why don't you use your weapon?" He's taunting me.

"I can't see if you're worthy enough." I teased him back. He launched some punches and kicks. It's fast, really fast. I dodge it all but I'm taking some hits because of the wound. I kicked him but he caught my leg. He pulled me but I jumped to give him a kick. He let go of my leg and back down.

He wiped his blood from his mouth and waved his chain aiming for me. His weapon is a chain with a blade at the end of it. At first I wasn't able to catch it but now I can see his style. I gladly came for it and he took my bait. The moment he waved his chain I moved in the middle and as I expected it to be the chain wrapped my waist and for it's second round since it's a long chain, I was able to slash Riley with his own weapon.

He lost the grip, dropping the chain and freeing me. I looked down at him pulling the blade in his arms. He screamed again for pain. oh, how i loved hearing that kind of pain. I leaned forward to him. "I won."

He smiled. I frowned. What the hell--"Not entirely. You see, I just showed them how cruel you are. You're nothing but a monster Camilla. I wonder if they could still accept you knowing the real you."

My heart was heavy. I stabbed him one more time but instead of screaming he chuckled. I looked around. Everybody was in shock. I saw Soul in my peripheral vision but I refused to look at him directly. A pang in my chest started to crawl. I was on the verge of crying. I thought-- no! I need to finish my goal!

"Ako lang ang may kayang tanggapin ka Camilla. Come back to me and we'll rule the---" He was down for no more than a minute without finishing his line. I was shocked to see him doing that. Renzo kicked him and someone pulled me into his arms. My tears flowed as soon as I heard him saying those lines. The sense of being secure and safe.

"That's not happening."

"Winner. Ace of CEU." I heard the scanner say.

"Okay everyone! The show is over! Mind you own fucking business!" I heard P and the others yelling. Why? They saw me in that state. Aren't they disgusted about me? They must be afraid of me too just like how I'm afraid of myself. I felt his hands lightly tapping my back trying to comfort me.

Everybody was gone except for us. He broke the hug and stood beside me. Everybody is looking at me like they are waiting for me to say anything.

"I-I'm sorry but earlier--that was me before I got inside this school. I'm an assassin of Roman Federov, sent for a mission to get rid of the rank 10 students in this school." I confessed. I looked at them but they weren't moved at all. I sighed.

"But I quit the job before I entered this school. True reason why I was a late enrollee. They sent several people to kill me or destroy me and now I think Riley is here to kill me but I know he can't so he might just kill you guys and bring me back to Federov." I said crying in front of them. I saw how cold their gazes were to me and I understand.

"Don't worry I will protect you." I said. I was about to kneel down in front of them but Soul made me not to. I heard Renzo chuckled. I saw them smiling at me. I was confused. They are supposed to be mad at me by now.

"We knew about you from the very first start Ace. Including your goal." Zion whispered at me. My eyes grew big. How could they know about my goal? I looked at Soul. He looked away and whistled. I hit him slightly. I knew he was the one who told them. I smiled while still crying.

"Thank you guys!" I said.

"I owe you one Ace." Auee said. "That's right! You're our Ace! we will protect you too." Max added. I can't help but to smile.

"Tsk. Enough of this drama! You're making her cry a lot!" Soul said.

"Sus gusto mo lang mapag-isa kasama siya eh!" hirit ni Bill. Everyone chuckled.

"Come on guys! balik na tayo sa dorm. Pagagalitan na naman tayo ni bossing kapag nagkataon." Kamot-ulong sabi ni Rage. Nagsitanguan naman sila at naglakad na paalis. Susunod na sana ako nang hilain ako ni Soul papunta sa kung saan.

This day.. I'm a walking disaster.