[CHAPTER 5]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5]

The author's point of view

It was Monday morning. Taehyung's uncle dropped him at the entrance of the school before he was completely gone.
Taehyung sighed as he stood in front of the huge boarding school, and closed his eyes slowly. After what he was told over the weekend, he didn't want to see anyone.
He walked in with a sorrowful face, but tried so hard not to let anybody see him sad.
He slowly put a fake smile on his face while walking into his room, where he met the rest of his roommates.

The first lesson began and Taehyung was still in his room. He told Jimin and Namjoon he'll come to class later because he has multiple things to finish, but what he really wanted to do was to be alone for a few moments.

You were already in class, sitting in the same place as you noticed Taehyung wasn't there.

"Good morning. Today we'll start a class work that you'll have to hand in next week, and you must start the work today.
You'll have to do this work with pairs, but in order to not waste time, I will choose who each and every one of you would be working with." The history teacher got in and you didn't really like the idea of being in pairs with someone you might not know, or not like.
The teacher took the list of the names and started reading aloud names randomly to create the pairs.
You listened intently to hear who you were going to work with.
"Y/n, you're going to work with..." the teacher said.
"You're going to work with Carol" He completed his sentence, and you felt a slight relief.

"Sir... Carol isn't here today, she's sick. Is it okay if i start off alone and then she'll join me later?" You asked.
"I don't think so. I want you to start the work right now, i'll find you another colleague." The teacher replied as he was about to keep reading the pairs.
"Wait- why not?! We can work together after school and-" You said but the sound of the door opening prevented you from speaking.
Taehyung got in and everyone turned their heads to look at him, he was late for the lesson.
The teacher looked at him and smirked.
"Here y/n, I found a solution for you. You'll be working with Taehyung instead" The teacher said and Taehyung himself didn't know what was going on.
"You've gotta be kidding me..." you mumbled to yourself shockingly.
Taehyung frowned as he walked in.

"She'll be what with me?" Taehyung asked as he sat down in front of you again.
"Good morning to you too Taehyung." The teacher said sarcastically.
"We have a class work to do and you're working with y/n." He kept speaking and Taehyung turned around to look at you for a second.

A few minutes have passed, and the teacher finished reading the pairs.
"Alright, you can start working now." He was done speaking as everyone scattered around to their partners.
Sadie left her place next to you since she went to work with her partner, and Taehyung turned around again to look at it.
"Are you coming or what?" You said to him, you hated the fact that now you're doing the work with him.
He stood up and stretched, slowly walking towards the place next to you.
The teacher handed you the work paper.

"Okay so we need to open the book on page... Taehyung? Are you listening to me?" You caught him staring at the table, he was super distracted by his thoughts.
He didn't answer.
"Taehyung? HELLOOO TAEHYUNG?" You kept speaking as Taehyung suddenly shook his head.

"Yea ummm... where were we?" He asked and you sighed.
"Ughh how are we going to do this work if you're not even listening to me. I want to finish it as fast as possible" you said angrily, but you noticed that something was wrong with him.
"I'm sorry, it's the noises... can we do it in a quieter place?" He asked, then looked at the ground, you could see his depressed face.
"I don't care" you answered as you called the teacher to ask him if you can do the work outside. The teacher agreed and you and Taehyung walked out of the class.
"I know where to go. Follow me" Taehyung said as you walked after him.
"Where are we going?" You asked curiously. You didn't really remember where each place is in the school.

Taehyung suddenly stopped at one of the doors that were placed in the hall, and the two of you got in.
"A storage?? You want us to do the work in a fucking... storage?!" You told him as he turned on the lights.

You saw all of the shelves and stuff that were on them.
"It's the only quiet place that people won't go into for sure" He said as he sat on the floor.
"Are you shitting me right now?" You said and crossed your hands.
"You have a better place to do the work in?" He asked as he leaned his back on the shelves.
"Literally everywhere except for here!!!" You said angrily and Taehyung rolled his eyes, which made you feel angrier.
"Come on what's the problem? This place is perfect. The only difference is that now you need to sit on the floor instead of a chair" He said back, trying to convince you to stay.
You really didn't want to get into a fight at that moment, so you took a deep breath and knew you had to compromise.
"Fine." You said and sat down next to him.
"But next time, I am choosing where to do the work." You kept saying as you put the work paper on the floor.
It was just the two of you, all alone.
You started working together, but you could clearly feel the tension between the two of you.
While working, your phone suddenly started ringing. You immediately checked to see who it was, and your heart jumped out of your chest.

"I need to pick up!" you said as you stood up rapidly to answer the call.
"So you were angry at me for not listening to you earlier because you wanted to finish it as fast as possible, but now you're picking up a call in the middle? Wow" Taehyung said, totally disparaging you. He was toxic and angry in general that day, because of the last weekend.
"Shut up Taehyung, it's important" you said and answered the call.

"Baby?" You heard Hoseok's voice from across the phone and your eyes began to glow.
"Hobi..." you said with a happy tone in your voice.
You and Hoseok didn't really get to talk that much because he was busy with his studies and you were busy with the school, so it was the first time the two of you spoke ever since you got into the boarding school.
"I've missed your voice, I miss you..." you told Hoseok and the moment Taehyung heard that sentence, his attention was directed to you, and he was listening to the call meticulously.
"How is it in the boarding school? Are you okay? Have you met new friends?" He asked questions.
"Yes... it's fine so far, but it's not that interesting. How is it in New York sunshine?" You asked him back, you didn't really want to talk about the boarding school.
"Sunshine?" Taehyung thought to himself, he already knew you weren't talking to a 'friend'.
"I'm doing well in here actually... I have met a lot of people and-" Hoseok said but you didn't hear the rest of the sentence because Taehyung interfered.
"Y/n come on!" He said, wanting you to finish the call and focus on him.
"Shhh" you shushed Taehyung and made him angry.
"Babe are you okay? Who is it that you're talking to?" Hoseok asked the moment he heard the sounds in the background.
"It's nothing important" you told Hoseok and Taehyung suddenly got up too.
"Nothing important huh?" Taehyung said as he snatched your phone out of your hand.
"Taehyung what are you doing?!" You yelled at him.
"Hello whoever this is, y/n is busy right now and she needs to do her work, so if you please don't mind..." Taehyung said as he hung up the phone in Hoseok's face, and you were completely mad now.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!?!" You yelled at Taehyung furiously, snatching your phone back.
"I'm not going to waste my precious time on hearing you talk to your boyfriend!" Taehyung said and you wanted to punch him right in the face.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Is it so hard for you to see other people happy?" You said and your voice shivered.
When you're super angry and mad, It's either you scream your soul out, or cry.
This time, you tried so hard not to cry.