[CHAPTER 7]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7]

The author's point of view

The night came, and with it the thoughts and emotions.
You laid under your blanket. Carol, Sadie and Anna too.
Your mind was flooded with thoughts about Olivia.
"Girls... please don't tell me I'm the only one who can't fall asleep because of the news of Olivia..." You heard Sadie whispering, and all of the girls were actually already awake.
"Me too"
"Yea, me too"
And and Carol joined her and so did you.
"What if her murderer is in this school?" Sadie said and everyone got chills.
"Don't say that... everyone is not sure about everything" You said, you were stressed enough.
"I can't even understand how people can throw a party tomorrow when things are like this..." Carol said and you frowned.
"Party? What party?" You asked as you turned from laying to sitting.

"I forgot you don't know... there's a tradition in this school which every year the students secretly arrange a party to celebrate the beginning of the year. Since we're not allowed to throw parties, we arrange it at the school's basement because it's the only place the doors are opaque and Noise-resistant, so the teachers and workers can't hear the loud music and the people talking. Also a lot of students smuggle alcohol there" Carol answered, and you were a little happy because it seemed like a good way to try to forget the things that distracted your mind.
"Is there anything else I don't know about?" You said and giggled.
"Trust me, it's better if you don't know everything" Anna said and all of the girls giggled too.

~time skip~

The party was in a few minutes.
You wore a black tight dress and put on some jewelry along with black high heels.
All of your roommates looked incredible.

The students came in groups one after another so it didn't look suspicious, and everyone slowly went down to the basement.
After all of the students got in, the doors got locked and the loud music started playing.

The basement was huge, and some students came earlier to decorate it before the party.
Everyone was with everyone, dancing to the thumping music.
You sat aside with Anna while Carol and Sadie went to talk to a few of their friends.
You convinced Anna to come and dance with you.
"Let's grab a drink first" Anna said as you walked to the drinking area, and the two of you grabbed the red cups to pour yourself a drink.

"shit that's gross" Anna said as the two of you sipped from the drink.
"Yup, that's whiskey" you said as both of you made a disgusted face.
Although it was disgusting, you kept drinking it as you walked to the center among the people.

You started dancing a little as you suddenly spotted Taehyung, looking all manly and elegant.
He suddenly moved his head as he caught you staring at him, and your eyes met.
You immediately looked away from embarrassment, acting like you haven't just observed that beautiful boy.
The party was starting to get more fun, and the alcohol affected you.
Although the alcohol started to affect you, you didn't drink much and you weren't drunk. You functioned pretty well and it was hard to tell if you were drinking or not.

You kept dancing as you suddenly felt a body cling to your back.
You turned your head around to see a boy standing behind you with a smirk on his face.
You didn't see this boy before, he was probably an older student in the higher grades.
You signed Anna with your eyes to move a little to get away from him, but he got closer to you more and more no matter what you did.
He suddenly started reaching his hands to your body, you were completely uncomfortable now.
"What the hell?!" You panicked, quickly moving away from him again.
"Chill girl, just try to have fun with me" The boy said, you could see he was completely drunk by the way he was talking.

"I don't want to. Get your hands off me" you told him and Anna interfered to protect you.
"She said she doesn't want to, leave her alone" Anna said and the boy just grabbed your arm way too tightly.
"Why are you being like that. You're a whore, I can't even understand why you're worth so much..." He said and he made you feel confused, you wanted to run away.
"What is that supposed to mean?" you thought to yourself as he kept holding you tight.
"Y-You're hurting me..." you said as you tried to get his hand off your arm by force, but he was stronger than you.
"She said she doesn't want you here, why don't you get it?" You suddenly heard a deep voice from behind. Surprisingly, it was Taehyung.
Taehyung pushed the boy slightly, as he hid you behind his back.
"Woah... didn't know you're her bodyguard Taehyung" The boy said and Taehyung immediately held him by his throat, making him choke a little.
"Don't touch her, and don't you ever get near her again, or I'll break your legs so hard you won't be able to walk again. Do you hear me?!" Taehyung whispered to the boy's ear as he was squeezing his throat a little before letting go of him.
The boy didn't say another word, he gasp and immediately walked out of there.

Taehyung was the kind of person no one would mess around with. A lot of boys were afraid of him.

"Thank you..." you told Taehyung and sighed from relief. Even though things weren't that good between you and Taehyung, you really appreciated what he did.
"I'm going to Sadie and Carol, do you want to come?" Anna asked you.
"Go, I'll come later" you told her back and she walked away.
"Maybe I was wrong about him?" you thought to yourself as Taehyung looked at you.
"I'm sorry it happened to you... it's not the first time this boy is acting like a pervert" Taehyung said after Anna walked away.
"This boys in this school in general aren't the purest people..." you said and Taehyung giggled.
"Umm I... I wanted to talk to you. " Taehyung said, slowly rubbing the back of his neck.
"We started off bad, and I know that you dislike me even more after what happened in the storage... but the point is, I-I... I'd actually really like to know you better. Maybe we should start over?" Taehyung said, waiting for you to shake his hand as he reached it out to you.
You looked at his hand, and then slowly lifted your head back to look into his eyes.
"I agree, I think we should start over" you said while smirking, and you shook his hand.
You went to Sadie, Anna and Carol and talked with them.
The four of you sat down on the chairs and spoke to each other like you did at the beginning.
You stalked Taehyung with your eyes and noticed he was starting to drink exaggeratedly.
The girls kept talking, but your mind wasn't with them. You were looking at Taehyung.
He slowly walked into the bathroom, and you stood up to walk there too.
"Where are you going?" The girls asked.
"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back" you said and followed Taehyung's steps.
Before you even got in, you heard the sound of vomiting, and you got in immediately.
Taehyung was there, throwing up in the bathroom cell.
"Taehyung? Are you okay?" You asked as he was done throwing up and sat down on the floor.
"No..." He answered and coughed.
"How much did you drink?" You asked and he looked at the ground.
"I don't know..." He said and kept coughing.
"I'll bring you water, okay?" You said and meant to leave the bathroom.
"No! Don't leave me here Olivia... stay" His words made you freeze at your place.
"O-Olivia? Did you just call me Olivia?" You widened your eyes, slowly turning around to face him.
"I-I meant y/n..."