[CHAPTER 33]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33]:

~three months later~

With not giving a single fuck about what your father told you in that text, you spent the best three months of your life with Taehyung.
You trusted him and knew him too well to know that something isn't wrong with him, but with you father.

You and Taehyung took advantage of every opportunity you had, whether it was just hanging out  and talking or skipping class to have sex in different places.
You had so much fun and felt so loose spending the time with the one you love the most.

The students around had to process everything, especially the girls since they weren't used to the fact that Kim Taehyung has a permanent girlfriend.
The two of you kept on trying investigating Olivia's death, but nothing helped or worked.
It seemed like a dead end.
You didn't even know yourself if you want to find out the truth.

Another week reached its end, and it was Friday.
Taehyung would usually go on weekends to your room and spend the day with you, but this time he came to your room for something else.

"Hey y/n" Taehyung said as he walked into your room with a big smile on his face.
"Hey!" You said and smiled back as he kissed your lips softly.
"My roommates actually left to their houses already... do you want to cuddle?" You asked him as he caressed your cheek.
"I would love to but... I need to tell you something first" He said and you frowned.
"What is it?" You asked curiously, waiting to hear what he's about to say.
"Well, Cha-woon is returning home from abroad, and that means I need to go back home today" Taehyung said and you felt a little sad because you looked forward to spend the weekend with him.
"I'm glad he returned! Now you can finally see him.
The cuddling can wait for the next time..." You said and smiled, not showing Taehyung that you were a little sad.
"I know but... who said the cuddling have to wait? You're coming with me" Taehyung said and smiled.
"What??" You said excitingly, trying to figure out if you misheard him.
"I want you to come to my house today. I want to show you around, and most importantly, I can't wait to introduce you to Cha-woon." Taehyung said and you were so happy he felt comfortable inviting you, considering the fact that he never invites girls to his house. After Olivia, no other girl stepped a foot into his house, only you.

"Really?? I'd love that! I can't wait to see where you grew up and I can't wait to meet Cha-woon as well..." you said and hugged him.
"Well, you should start packing up some clothes because Cha-woon is coming to pick us up in an hour" Taehyung kept saying, he was excited as well.

You packed your clothes and took a quick shower before Cha-woon arrived.
After one hour passed, you and Taehyung got out of the boarding school together, seeing a man with a suit and expensive sunglasses, standing in front of you with a fancy car.
"Cha woon!" Taehyung yelled from afar as he ran to hug his uncle who he haven't seen in a long time.
"I missed you boy" Cha-woon said as he hugged Taehyung back and giggled.
"Also... this is the girl I told you about." Taehyung said as he pointed at you, and Cha-woon approached you slowly.
"So you're the y/n Taehyung keeps talking about all the time" Cha-woon said and you blushed shyly.
"Yea... it's nice to meet you mr. Kim " you said and reached your hand to shake his.
"Oh please, you can call me Cha-woon" He said back, making you feel comfortable.
You all went into the car together, and were super excited.

You sat behind while Taehyung was sitting beside Cha-woon in the front seats.

They both talked, telling how they've been during the time they haven't seen each other, and you were quiet, you didn't want to interfere.