[CHAPTER 13]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13]

After the conversation with Yoongi, Taehyung got back to his room, trying not to let the tears come out again.
"He's never going to leave me..." Taehyung thought to himself. He walked into his room slowly and quietly so he won't wake up the rest of his roommates. He took his shoes off and crawled under the blanket in bed, sniffing and letting the tears out quietly.
The day after was going to be Friday, which means most of the students in the boarding school will spend the weekend at their own house.
Since Taehyung's uncle was abroad all the time, Taehyung spent most of his weekends at the boarding school.

The morning arrived, and Taehyung just didn't want to get out of bed.
He knew that it was the last day he's going to learn for the week, and that he'll have the weekend to rest, so that's what encouraged him to get up.
When he went to class, everyone noticed something was wrong with him.
It was weird for everyone, because Taehyung is the kind of guy who shows his happy and confident side. This time he looked depressed, doleful.
You saw his miserable face, and you wanted to ask him if he's okay, but it felt like the wrong moment.

You observed Taehyung from behind, you were really curious and wanted to know what was wrong with him.
The boy who always smiles, laughs and makes everyone around him smile too, suddenly became quiet, pitiful.
"Taehyung... We need to meet again in the storage. I think my dad found something" you whispered to Taehyung I'm the middle of the lesson as you got a text from your dad.
He turned around and looked at you.
"You... really want to help?" He seemed surprised that it came from you. He thought that you were doing this because you "owed" him help, but now he saw that you were into it as much as he was.

The lessons were over, and you and Taehyung got into the storage.
"Your dad got something?" Taehyung asked as both of you got in.
"Yea... he told me there's someone he knows who can locate people"  You said back and pulled out your phone.
"And...?" Taehyung said, he was excited.
"And we need for my dad to call... he said he'll call me in a few minutes" You said back and Taehyung sighed.
He sat on the ground as usual, and you joined him.
The two of you were quiet, waiting for your phone to ring.

The silence was embarrassing. The two of you just sat near each other and looked at the ground, not saying a word.
You saw that as an opportunity to ask Taehyung what was wrong with him, it was the right moment.
"So... May I ask what's wrong?" You asked with a gentle tone while lifting your head up to look at him. He was still looking at the ground.
"Nothing's wrong..." He answered back coldly, he was obviously lying.
"C'mon Taehyung... everyone can tell you're going through something. It's fine if you don't want to tell me anything but... I just want to help" you said back and he suddenly uplifted his head too, looking straight at you.
"Ugh... everything's wrong..." He said with a shivering voice and gulped.
You couldn't take your eyes off him, and you listened intently.
"You know Yoongi right?" He asked you and you nodded.
"Well... Umm... He had his yearly test this week and it didn't go well for him. He might get kicked out of the boarding school because of it..." Taehyung kept saying and looked back at the ground.
"Yoongi once told me you're like a brother to him... it must be really difficult for you to handle it I see...
But it's so unfair. Why is this school so stiff?
I've heard from some people that Yoongi is like a genius, why do they want to kick him?" You answered, trying to comfort him.

"He's not 'like' a genius. He IS a genius, but... these are the rules of this school. If you don't have money and you fail- you get kicked out." Taehyung said and his voice shivered.
"I'm sorry you two have to go through this..." you said as you placed your hand on his shoulder and caressed it slowly.
Taehyung put his hand on yours too while you caressed his shoulder, sending chills down your body. The two of you had a moment there.