[CHAPTER 40]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 40]:
[final part of season one]

~four hours before Yoongi's death~

Yoongi's point of view

I was laying under Taehyung's bed when he got in their with Cha-woon.
Earlier the day, Anthony gave me a fake gun and told me he can't give a student a real gun because that's illegal.
The fake gun was meant to only scare Cha-woon in case he notices me or finds out about my hiding place.
I'm not supposed to get out of there until the end.

I heard Cha-woon and Taehyung talking for a couple of minutes, and tried to see what they were doing.
Suddenly, Cha-woon pulled out a gun and pointed it at Taehyung.
I was so close to get out of there and help Taehyung, but then I remembered that I can't.
I just laid there, hoping someone would do something.
I recorded everything, feeling so stressed.
The tension in the room increased, until someone knocked on the door.
It was y/n's voice.
"Y/n... what the hell are you doing here?" I thought to myself as Cha-woon let her in, I kept listening to everything.

They kept speaking normally, but then Cha-woon took out his gun again and pressed it to y/n's head.
That was too much.
Anthony and his crew had to do something.
"If they're not coming out in five seconds, I'm coming out instead" I thought to myself and took a deep breath, quickly counting the seconds.
"Five..." I started counting while taking another deep breath.
"Four..." my hands were trembling now.
"Three..." My heart was beating so strong that I could here it.
"Two..." I gulped and took one last breath.
"On-" i couldn't even finish counting because Taehyung's loud scream made me flinch.
He was screaming for help.
Anthony and his crew immediately got out of the bathroom, and I felt a huge relief.
Cha-woon wasn't moving, he wasn't scared of any of them.
On the contrary, he threatened to kill y/n even more now.
The crew clearly haven't done anything except for pointing the gun at Cha-woon, what the hell took them so long? Were they waiting for him to kill y/n and then shoot him?

I couldn't wait anymore. I was inpatient.
Eventually, i decided to come out on my own.
Things needed to be working faster.
I came behind Cha-woon's back and wrapped my arm around his neck quickly, trying to take him down and take the gun from his hand.
Cha-woon was strong and desperate, he didn't let go of the gun.

Eventually y/n managed to escape, but Cha-woon started shooting recklessly.
That's the only thing I remembered after finding myself laying on the floor with an immense pain, and covered with blood.

____________________________________

~an hour after Yoongi's death~

Taehyung's point of view

About an hour after the doctor informed me that Yoongi is dead, I got into Anthony's car with him while crying and resisting.
"You should wash your hands before we leave" Anthony said, my hands were still covered with Yoongi's blood.
At first I refused to leave, but eventually left.
I sat in the front seat next to Anthony while leaning my head on the window.
The tears filled my eyes every time I remembered that Yoongi is really gone.
I can't imagine my life without him.

"How are you feeling?" Anthony asked as he started driving, I didn't respond. I was empty.
My thoughts went back to the part where he got shot.
"How did that even happen in the first place?" I thought to myself.

"Didn't you give Yoongi a weapon?" I suddenly asked, slowly remembering what Anthony said back when we just planned everything.

"I gave him a fake gun. We can't give a student/a person without any license a real, loaded gun. It's illegal." Anthony responded and I was mad.
"Then why did you tell him to be a part of the plan in the first place huh?! Weren't the hidden cameras enough?!" I asked, almost yelling, and thinking of every way possible how yoongi's death could've been prevented.
"We had to get extra security and help. We couldn't get the police involved in it because we don't know if they work for Cha-woon. Him recording everything was helpful and we could hear what was said in his video much clearer than the hidden cameras. Plus, he wasn't supposed to get out of his hiding place." Every word Anthony said made me angrier.
"How is it called "security" if he wasn't even secured properly?!
And are you really trying to put the blame on Yoongi by saying he wasn't supposed to get out of his hiding place?!
Where the hell were you in that situation?!
IF YOONGI WAS NOT HELPING Y/N COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD INSTEAD!" I yelled this time, Anthony suddenly stopped the car.
"I'm not blaming Yoongi.
As a detective, I need to be exact at my timing to everything. If I was going to get involved earlier or later, things could've been much different now, even worse. I got out with my crew the moment you yelled for help. Yoongi should've never interrupted in all of this, we made it clear when we explained to him what is his part in the plan." Anthony said and I looked away with another bundle of tears in my red eyes.
"So you're basically saying it's Yoongi's fault..." I said disrespectfully and sighed.