[CHAPTER 35]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 35]:

Taehyung shed endless tears while reading the letter.
His hands started shaking and it was harder reading the letter each moment.
The name 'cha-woon' was scarred in his head after reading, everything was overwhelming and unexpected.
The thought that the person who's the closest to him might have something to do with Olivia's death was too much for him to endure.
It's like his heart has been shattered too many times, that there's no longer pieces left.
Yoongi and You didn't know what to say, but honestly what could you really say? Nothing.
There was a complete silence, Yoongi's mouth was slightly opened.
"Taehyung..." Yoongi said quietly, almost whispering while Taehyung just stared at the letter with a blank face.
It didn't even occur to Taehyung that his uncle killed his father. Not even a slight bit.
Tears started flooding your eyes as well, you couldn't imagine what Taehyung must be going through.
"Are you okay?" You asked without really knowing what to say.
"ARE YOU DUMB Y/N? HE JUST REALIZED HIS UNCLE MURDERED HIS FATHER! OF COURSE HE IS NOT OKAY!!!" You thought to yourself inside right after speaking.

Taehyung still didn't answer.
"Please say som-" Yoongi started talking but Taehyung cut his sentence dramatically.
"FUCK THIS" Taehyung screamed his soul out as he folded the paper and threw it to the ground aggressively, his tantrums reached their peak.
He punched the locker several times at his full strength, making his fist bleed, and the locker break.
His face turned red, and so were his eyes.
You've seen Taehyung in so many different moods, but not like this. It was heartbreaking.
He cried while punching, Yoongi immediately came for his help and stopped him from harming himself.
"Can this nightmare be over already...?" Taehyung mumbled and cried as his voice broke multiple times, just wishing it was a bad dream.
You and Yoongi hugged him together tightly, hoping your warmth will somehow make him feel he has people he can trust and count on.
"I gotta know if he... if he killed her..." Taehyung said, you and Yoongi looked at each other weirdly, not knowing how to respond.
"Fuck this shit. I'm going to mr. Davis to get some answers and I don't even care if I get expelled" Taehyung pulled away harshly while wiping his tears, quickly grabbing his bag and walking out of the locker room to head into the principal's office.
You and Yoongi ran after him to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.
"Taehyung wait! You're not in a great position right now... you should wait-" You said but Taehyung interrupted in the middle, still walking in the direction of mr. Davis's room.

"I SAID I DONT FUCKING CARE" He said loudly at the empty hall, and finally reached his office.
Not even knocking on the door, Taehyung broke through the door, seeing mr. Davis sitting with a shocked face, he didn't expect such a surprise.
"What on earth are you doing here?" Mr. Davis asked as Taehyung got in with you.
"What do you know about my uncle?!" Taehyung asked straight away and mr. Davis's expression got a lot more serious.
"What do you mean" Mr. Davis was acting innocent.
"Did he kill Olivia?" Taehyung's eyes filled with tears again, he wasn't thinking of what he was saying.
Yoongi and you stood from behind.
Mr. Davis laid back on his chair, and sighed.
"I need you to leave." He told both you and Yoongi.
"No. They're staying here with me" Taehyung said back angrily, but mr. Davis refused.
"I'm not going to say a word unless they leave." He answered coldly, Taehyung signed you with his head to leave.
You walked out of the door and closed it behind you, leaving Taehyung with mr. Davis alone.

"You really don't want to get into this." Mr. Davis told Taehyung, making him more curious.
"Gosh JUST TELL ME ALREADY...
I know you know something..." Taehyung was inpatient, he was tired of everything and at this point he just wanted to get some answers.

"And what do I know exactly?" Mr. Davis kept acting like he doesn't know anything, Taehyung was mad.
"I found files of her that aren't supposed to be here in YOUR office... I found her ID card in YOUR wallet...
I have evidence against you mr. Davis... I'm not stupid.
Just tell me what the fuck is going on..." Taehyung's words made mr. Davis feel shocked, he had no idea Taehyung knew so much.
"I can't tell if you really have no idea what is going on or just pretending..." Mr. Davis said and gulped, taking a deep breath.
"The answer is yes." He kept saying, Taehyung was so confused.
"The answer to what?" Taehyung asked curiously, mr. Davis finally started spilling information.
"You asked if Cha-woon killed Olivia right? Well, the answer is yes. And if I have anything to do with it?
No.
You already know too much, so it's pointless hiding it from you. Maybe if you're smart enough you'll help me..." Mr. Davis replied.
So... did Cha-woon really kill her?
He was so confused.