[CHAPTER 25]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 25]:

James' point of view

You must be wondering how the video appeared at the gathering of Olivia's Memorial Day.
Well, it's not that complicated.
I simply wanted to do something big with the video, and Olivia's Memorial Day was the best option.
This day was going to be hard for Taehyung in general, so it was perfect.
Playing the video in front of the whole school and other more people, is going to be so embarrassing and humiliating for Taehyung since he's going to sit among them too.
Don't even know how this idea came up to my head, but I guess I'm just a genius.

I've talked to a few students who took part of planning the gathering.
We've made a deal that if they put my video instead of the original video, I'll be the one who'll take the blame if the principal wants to find out who's responsible for that.
I don't really have a problem with that because my parents and mr. Davis are really good friends, so I just went for it.
I have to see Taehyung's face when the video plays.

Author's point of view

The video started playing.
No one understood what was actually happening, but they clearly knew that the two people appearing in that video were Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi.
When the people heard what they were saying, the whole crowd began whispering things to each other.
Taehyung at first didn't understand as well, but then he remembered what this video contains.
Taehyung didn't move. He froze to the seat, he couldn't utter a sound out of his mouth. He was shocked while staring at the screen, he didn't get his eyes off the video.
The video kept repeating itself, and every time people started understanding more and more what it was talking about.
Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath, hoping it is just a bad dream.
But no.
The whole school knows about him and y/n kissing, and worst of all, now everyone knows about the game.
He was more than embarrassed.
The amount of disrespect towards Olivia's Memorial Day and the level of humiliation that happened to him at that moment has passed every limit. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast he thought it was about to explode.
Olivia's family was sitting in the crowd, probably going through their most difficult time of the year.
Now everyone thinks it's his fault.
All of the eyes in the place were directed to him and you.

"I-is that Taehyung?" You thought to yourself when the video started playing and frowned.
But without any further warning, you heard the sentence "y/n and I kissed".
You thought your soul left your body at that moment since Hoseok was sitting right next to you, hearing everything.
You couldn't look at Hoseok. You didn't know what to say, but before you could even explain yourself, the conversation in the video kept going.
"Y/n cheated on her boyfriend because of you!" That was it. You thought you're going to pass out.
Your heart was beating in an abnormal speed.
"Congrats Taehyung, at least now, after you earned the hundred points on her, you can finally leave her in peace" That sentence was scarred in your heart.
It took you a few seconds to realize what it meant.
"Hundred point...? Now he can leave me in peace...?" You didn't know what it was about, but you knew that Taehyung clearly didn't get close to you because he likes you. He got close to you so he can get some points.
Your heart was shattered into pieces as the whole crowd began staring at you.

You finally had the courage to turn your head to see Hoseok's reaction.
He froze like Taehyung too. He was shocked.
You saw nothing except for the tears and the pain in his eyes.
He was disappointed, broken.
You had know idea what you've just done to him at that moment.

"Hos-" You couldn't even finish speaking, and he just stood up and started walking towards the exit.
You couldn't just let him leave like that.
You chased him, he got out of the auditorium to the empty hall, and you too.
Meanwhile the principal tried to calm everyone down.

"HOSEOK WAIT!" You said as you grabbed his hand from behind, but he aggressively snatched it from you as he turned around to face you.
His eyes and face were red, you never saw him like that before.
He was always so happy and smiley.
Now he was the complete opposite.
"I don't want to see you ever again in my whole life" He said as his voice was shivering, you started crying in front of his eyes.
"Hoseok let me talk to you..." your voice shivered as well, but Hoseok didn't care at that moment.

"DONT FUCKING BOTHER Y/N. THATS WHY YOU DIDNT WANT TO COME WITH ME TO NEW YORK RIGHT?! BECAUSE YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT 'FRIEND' OF YOURS?!?!??" Hoseok screamed at you so loudly, his voice broke multiple times.
"WELL WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!
You weren't there for me when I needed you the most because you were in New York.
I haven't seen you in such a long time and you expect our relationship to be the same?!
OF COURSE NOT!" The two of you yelled at each other, it was a storm of emotions.
"I EXPECTED YOU TO BE LOYAL Y/N. Or at least be honest with me... but no.
Princess y/n kept lying and hiding things. look what you've done.
Now everyone must be thinking I'm the pathetic boyfriend whose girlfriend cheated on behind his back." He said as a bundle of tears slid down his eyes.
"You have no idea how hard it is" you replied and he rolled his eyes.
"You're telling me this is hard? You're telling the person who flew all of the way from NEW YORK TO HERE JUST TO FIND OUT HIS GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING ON HIM?! What happened to "I'll never leave you no matter how far you are."
What exactly happened to you y/n? Because you're not the y/n I know." He said and suddenly looked sharply at the promise bracelet on your wrist in anger.
Just by his glance you could tell what he was about to do.

"Hoseok no... please..." you started crying even more as he grabbed your hand by force.
"Hoseok NO!!!" You yelled as he ripped the bracelet off your wrist.
All of the pearls were scattered on the floor, and so were the broken pieces of your heart.
Hoseok left you standing in the empty hall.
You were a crying mess.

Then, you heard footsteps behind you.
"Y/n..." you heard the voice of the last person you wanted to hear.
"I saw you running out of the auditorium... I need to explain everything" Taehyung said as you turned around slowly.
Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw your red face and the tears that slid down your cheeks.
"Y/n?!" Taehyung got closer to hug you, but you pushed him harshly.
"Don't fucking touch me" you said and your voice was shaking.
"Y/n I swear to god it's not what it looks like-" He said but you cut his sentence angrily.
"Please don't." You said and looked away, you couldn't even look at his eyes.

"Didn't you hear what Yoongi said?
You already earned the hundred points on me. Now leave me in piece" you said and was about to walk away, but Taehyung grabbed your hand and pulled you to him.
"I don't want to leave you" He said and looked into your eyes, but you were so weak at that moment. So cold and so broken that you didn't even care anymore.
"I hate you.
You're nothing to me Kim Taehyung. Do you hear me?! NOTHING."