[CHAPTER 19]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏9]:

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked as Hoseok walked towards you and looked into your eyes before hugging you tightly.
You were shocked, not knowing how to respond. You hugged him back as you heard one of the girl saying
"We'll leave the two of you alone" while they were walking out of the room.
"Gosh... I've missed every single thing about you" He said while wiping his tears slowly.
You missed him too, but it wasn't the right moment to show up.
"Me too" You said and smiled at him, helping him wipe his tears.
The two of you sat down on your bed, he was so excited.
"You haven't responded to any of my calls or texts and I couldn't wait anymore, so I decided to come and surprise you" He said back as he ran his hand through your hair.
He missed your smell, your touch, everything.
"I-I've been really b-busy lately..." You said back, still being shocked from the unexpected arrival.
"How did you even manage to get in here? The guard allowed you to come in??" You kept saying, wondering how he got in so easily.

"Well, at first the security guards didn't want me to get in because they said they can't just let strangers inside. But then I said that I'm your boyfriend, and their attitude suddenly changed and they let me in without thinking twice" He said back, you knew too well why they let him in. The workers knew who you are, or to be more specific, knew who your father is.
"Anyway... look what I brought you" He said as he pulled out a pearl from his pocket.
"What is this?" You asked while looking at it.
"It's a pearl, for your bracelet..." He said as he grabbed your wrist, staring at the promise bracelet he made for you.
"It's so beautiful..." You said as he helped you take off the bracelet so you can put the pearl in it.
He slowly leaned in to kiss your lips, the memories from before the boarding school flooded your head as his lips landed on yours.
He kissed you delicately, and you kissed back too.
But something felt wrong.

Suddenly, your phone rang, causing you and Hoseok to pull away.
You grabbed your phone to see who it was- the last person you wanted to talk to. Taehyung.
"Who is this?" Hoseok asked as you flipped your phone rapidly, hoping he didn't see who it was.
"No one" you said suspiciously, and Hoseok frowned.
"Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded, hurrying to kiss him again so he won't flood you with questions.

"Y/n, wait..." He said as he slowly pulled away.
"Is there something wrong?" You asked him back, seeing his serious face.
"Listen... I came here not only because I've missed you." He said and you were suddenly so curious.
"Why did you come here then?" You asked him.
"Well... the distance between us clearly affected our relationship, I think it's pretty obvious." He said and you were so curious, you couldn't wait anymore.
"Hoseok get to the point" you said impatiently.
"I want you to come with me to New York." Hoseok said and your eyes widened, you started choking on the air.
"What?!" You said, feeling more shocked than you already were.
"There's a good school near the college I study in, and once you come we can live together in my apartment.
I want you to come with me, be with me..." He said and your eyes were still wide open.
"Hoseok I-
This is so sudden!
I really don't know..." You said, you didn't want to leave the boarding school and your life in here.
"Listen... I'm staying here for three weeks max.
I came here with one plane ticket, but I have two tickets for the flight back to New York in case you want to come... you have three weeks to decide whether you want to come with me or not.
I even talked to your father about this and he agreed-" He said but you interrupted in the middle.
"Woah WHAT?! You've talked to my FATHER BEHIND MY BACK?!" You said angrily, Hoseok planned everything as if you already said 'yes'.

You also hated the fact that he spoke to your father about it, because the only thing your father cares about is money, and if you're learning in a rich school. Your father didn't even care if you're going to study thousands of miles away from him.
"Well y-yeah I've talked to him because I thought you were going to be thrilled of the idea..." Hoseok said and you got angrier.
"Hoseok I told you millions of times to not talk to my father!!! And yet you do this behind my back while assuming I want to come?!" You raised your voice, Hoseok didn't mean to make you angry.
"y/n I-" he said but you cut his sentence.
"I'm sorry Hoseok I... I need to be alone right now" you said as you got up quickly and walked out of the room. He said all of this to you at once, you didn't expect it and you weren't prepared at all.