[CHAPTER 36]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 36]:

Cha-woon's sanity disappeared at that moment.
His body froze when he noticed Olivia's body wasn't moving.
But now he just... didn't feel anything. His heart was cold, completely empty of emotions.
It's like when he first killed someone, all of the humanity in him was faded.

Cha-woon grabbed the rope once again and tied it up to the hook in the ceiling. He got cut in his hand from the sharp edge of the hook and started bleeding a little.
He didn't give it much attention and kept faking Olivia's death.
He tied a hangman's noose at the end of it, and right after carried Olivia's body to leave it hanging in there.
While he was doing it, something fell off Olivia's jeans pocket.
It was her ID card.
Cha-woon grabbed it and observed it, the blood from the cut in his hand started dripping on it.
"SHIT" Cha-woon mumbled when he noticed that the blood is dripping.
He knew he can't just leave the ID card with his blood in there, so he just took it with him.
Immediately after, he walked out of the room slowly and quietly, noticing there are security cameras.
Cha-woon gulped, he started sweating again. But he thought that if he wants to keep living his life, he has to do something about it.

~now~

Taehyung's point of view

"Did he really do it?" I asked mr. Davis again in a hope that this time his answer will be different.

"We have security cameras at our school.
I don't always check them but... the night Olivia was murdered, your uncle, Cha-woon appeared in my office.
He didn't look his best, so I offered him a glass of water, but he was emotionless.
He seemed so strange, and his attitude towards me was quite frightening.
He ordered me to let him see the security cameras, but I told him that I can't do that.
He started being aggressive, and it was unlike him because cha-woon was a cultivated, high-class man.

Eventually I took out the security camera's CD of that day, and handed it to him.
He threatened to hurt my daughter, Zoe.
I had no idea what was going on with him and it was before the police announced that Olivia was found dead in her room.
I asked him multiple times... why?
But he didn't answer.
"Also... make sure to get rid of this." He suddenly handed me and ID card covered with blood.
It was Olivia's.
I knew Cha-woon is an important man in the business world and has an immense power in his hands, every mistake I make around him can be used against me and the whole school.

that's why I didn't want to get in trouble.
"If you're telling anyone about this, I'll make sure to end every single thing in your life.
And I'll start with your daughter." He told me that sentence and I remember it as if it was yesterday.
He also mentioned that if the police asks about the security cameras, I need to tell them that they weren't working that day.
After the police informed me what happened to Olivia, I knew instantly why Cha-woon wanted to 'see' the security cameras so suddenly, and why he threatened me.
The police said it was a suicide, but I'm not stupid.
I knew Cha-woon had something to do with it.

Later on I tried to contact the chief of the police and told him everything, but apparently he told everything I told him to Cha-woon.
It's like everyone is working for him.
I kept Olivia's ID card in my old wallet because this was the only evidence I had.
I'm pretty sure he bribed the chief and made him hide evidence.
Some of the smart, decent police officers managed to figure out that the case isn't suicide, but a murder.
They're still trying to figure out what exactly happened and who did this, but I guess they'll never know because of the corrupted chief who has control over them.
Literally anyone I try to contact and tell them something about it, they always somehow end up telling everything to Cha-woon, and I knew that if I keep trying, he'll do something to Zoe."