[CHAPTER 32]

PLEASE READ!
[WARNING]⚠️

The following chapter contains a smut.🔞
If you don't feel comfortable reading these kinds of things, you should SKIP the first four paragraphs and start reading the chapter from the fifth paragraph.

𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 32]:

"lock the door..." You whispered to his ear as he slowly stood up, his belt half open.
He locked the door and turned his head back to face you, walking towards you with slow steps.
He sat down again, and placed his lips on yours softly.
In that split second before his touch every nerve in your body and brain was electrified. It's the anticipation of you being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.
You laid on the bed, lying on your back as the two of you kept devouring each other's mouths.
He got on top of you and caressed your cheek with his thumb softly.
"Are you okay?" He asked with a low, mellow tone, making sure you were completely fine with it.
You nodded and pulled his face closer, placing a soft kiss on his bottom lip.
Taehyung took his pants off completely and threw it on the cold floor, leaving himself with boxers only.
He went from your neck all the way down to your stomach, leaving tiny kisses.
He helped you get your pants off as well, you were half naked.
With one glance into your eyes, he opened your bra slowly.
You placed your hands on your breasts, hiding it from his sight.

Taehyung could see the nervous, uneasy look on your face.
"Is this... your first time?" He asked while kissing your forehead.
"Actually... no." You answered back quietly.
"Hoseok?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice.
"no, it was another guy before Hoseok...
I never told anyone about this, but...
I thought that guy was going to be with me, but turns out he got closer to me only to use me for sex and left me afterwards.
I don't really have a good experience from it, it's something I completely regret and deny...
that's why I never dared having sex with Hoseok..." you finished speaking as Taehyung kept caressing your cheek.
"I understand... I'm sorry you had to experience your first time like that." Taehyung said, you were still hiding your breasts with your hands.
"Do you trust me?" He suddenly asked as he looked straight into your eyes, making you feel safe.
He wanted to protect you, you could see it in his eyes.
"I do" You answered with a soft voice.
You slowly took your hands off your breasts along with Taehyung's help, he made you feel comfortable.
Your upper body was exposed wholly.
Taehyung took a moment to look at your bare body.
"You're beautiful... and your body is beautiful too" He said and suddenly got off you.
He grabbed his pants that were on the floor and rummaged in his pockets to find a condom. He always keeps a condom in his pocket just in case.
He got back on top of you, and kissed your neck roughly, leaving red marks.

The two of you got under the blanket, Taehyung still on top of you.
He dragged your panties down your leggs, and slowly took off his boxers, throwing it on the floor as well.
Both of you were completely naked now.
Taehyung put the condom on his member, and spread your legs.
You weren't always comfortable when it comes to sex, but Taehyung made you feel the opposite.
His touch made you feel a whole new level of sensations.

"I'll be gentle, I promise.
Close your eyes..." he said while kissing your lips one last before thrusting his member into you gently.
You let out a few quiet moans as he entered you slowly, those soft moans turned Taehyung on even more.
At first he didn't move, letting you adjust to his size.
You gasped when he suddenly began moving inside you.
It was painful, but painful in a good way.
Little tears streamed down from your eyes, and once Taehyung noticed, he went a little more slower, but deeper, and kissed your tears away while keeping his pace.
the pain turned into a feeling of pleasure shortly after, and Taehyung let himself go a little faster.
The lust between the two of you was immense, you both didn't know you wanted each other so badly.
Taehyung tightened his jaw, he growled as he kept thrusting his member inside of you, the room was filled with the loud breathes of the two of you.

Every kiss had a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster, your skin was moving softly together.
Taehyung had been with other girls before, but none of them made him feel the way you did.
Your touch was unlike any other.
It's like you had a spell on him that made him weak for you.

Every thrust made you breathe harder, and get closer to your climax.
You wanted to stay like that forever.

With last few thrusts, the two of you reached your peak, and Taehyung came inside the condom.
He slowly pulled out, both of you panted as he threw himself next to you, laying on his back as well.

"How are you feeling...?" He asked as he turned his head to look at you.
"Amazing" you answered back and he smirked, caressing your cheek softly.
He pulled you closer to him in bed and hugged you tight, the sound of the rain outside got louder.
You fell asleep in his arms, it was magical.

The morning arrived and you woke up to Taehyung's caresses.
"I'm sorry... did I wake you up?" He asked as you opened your eyes slowly.
"No" you said and smiled, hugging him tighter.
You held each other's hands, not letting go.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said..." you told Taehyung quietly as he kept caressing you.
"What do you mean?" He asked curiously, not thinking much.
"What you said about mr. Davis and my father" you said, and before Taehyung said anything, you kept speaking.
"I want to help you with everything.
I guess I don't know my father as much as I though I did..."
You said and Taehyung looked at you surprised.
"Are you... sure?" He asked, after all, it was your father.
"Yes... can you explain everything all over again?"
You asked Taehyung and he nodded.
He started explaining everything from the beginning, speaking about the boots he's trying to find.
Everything was super overwhelming.
____________________________________

Your point of view

Taehyung explained everything, and I was so scared.
If my father has to do anything with this, I don't know how I'll deal with it...

Are we even getting close to find Olivia's murderer, or are we just fooling ourselves?
I really hoped we were in the right way.

Taehyung's phone suddenly rang.
"Shit, it's Yoongi... I planned to meet him this morning" Taehyung said as he got out of bed and quickly put his pants and shoes on.
"I really need to go" He said and kissed your forehead.
"I had a really good time with you" You said and he smirked, moving his eyes down to your lips.
"Me too... I love you..." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips before putting his shirt on and walking rapidly out of the room.

You stretched in bed under the blanket with a big, stupid smile on your face.
You never imagined yourself doing this with Taehyung.
He made you feel good.

You put your clothes on as well when you suddenly received a message.
You frowned as you grabbed your phone to see who it was, and your heart started beating faster when you saw it was your father.