[CHAPTER 23]

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥:
[𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23]:

Author's point of view

There was a complete silence.
Taehyung and you were so quiet, and your heart was beating so fast.
Mr. Davis kept preparing his things so he can finally leave to his house, until he noticed something.
"Why is this drawer open...? I haven't touched it in a while..." He thought to himself as he approached the drawer that Taehyung opened a minute before he returned.
Mr. Davis stared at it strangely, and you started exhaling harshly because you were so stressed.
Your breaths were too loud, mr. Davis could've heard you, so Taehyung suddenly covered your mouth with his hand.
Everything was so embarrassing.
You and Taehyung never were this close for so long.

As mr. Davis closed the drawer, he looked sharply at the cupboard, where you and Taehyung stayed.
At that moment, you were afraid mr. Davis is going to hear your heartbeat.
He slowly walked towards the cupboard, as if he was suspecting something.

You and Taehyung heard his footsteps getting louder, you knew it's the end for the two of you.
Mr. Davis placed his hand on the handle of the cupboard and was about to open it, but suddenly, his phone rang.
He walked towards his phone which he put on the desk and answered the call.
"Yea Zoe, I'm on my way home"
Taehyung and you could hear him speaking on the phone to his daughter, Zoe.
"Don't be angry, I'm on my way." Mr. Davis kept saying as you heard him grabbing his things and walking towards the exit.
You felt a huge relief when he left, but then you heard the the door shutting, and the sound of keys.
You both looked at each other, knowing that Mr. Davis just locked you in his office.
Taehyung opened the door of the cupboard quietly, and slowly got out with you.
He approached the door of the room and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Shit..." you mumbled, you were super stressed.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna call Yoongi"
Taehyung said as he called Yoongi, excepting him to rescue the two of you.
"Yoongi?" Taehyung said on the phone.
"Yea, where are you?" Yoongi asked back curiously.
"Y/n and I are locked in mr. Davis's office... can you find the spare key and get us out of here?" Taehyung asked, the last thing the two of you wanted right now was to be stuck with each other.
"I'll try but-" Yoongi said but the call suddenly ended.
"Hello? Yoongi?" Taehyung said but there was no response.
"Shit... my battery is dead. Can I borrow your phone so I can call Yoongi?" Taehyung kept saying and sighed.
"Taehyung... I left my phone in my room" You said back and the two of you realized you're stuck in there, and only god knows for how long.
"We're screwd" You said, getting more and more nervous.
"Relax, Yoongi is going to get us out of here soon" Taehyung said, trying to calm you down.

It has already been two hours. You and Taehyung kept waiting, barely exchanging a word.
Taehyung sat down on the floor and kept going through Olivia's personal file, until tears filled his eyes slowly.

You noticed Taehyung was shedding a few tears, but quickly wiping them off so you won't see him cry.
"Is... everything okay?" You asked him, you couldn't see him like that.
"Yes" He answered with a shaky voice.
"Taehyung, I saw you crying. Don't lie to me" You said and sat next to him on the floor.
"Is it about... Olivia?" You asked, although you already knew it was because of her.
Taehyung nodded as another bundle of tears filled his eyes.
"I went through her personal file and... turns out that she was seeing a therapist for six years and I had no idea. We used to talk about everything with each other and reveal our biggest secrets but... she never told me this. She kept hiding secrets..." Taehyung said as his voice shivered, he was really hurt because of Olivia.
Not knowing that the person he loved was suffering for so long, made him feel bad with himself.
"I guess Olivia kept it a secret for a reason... please don't get hurt because of it Tae. If you don't listen to her side of the story, you'll never know why she didn't tell you. But... I guess you'll never know now..." You said as you patted on his back, trying to make him feel better.
"Knowing that I'll never know why she kept it a secret drives me crazy even more" He said back and sniffed a little.
"And her Memorial Day is going to be on this Monday. I just can't forget about her..." Taehyung said, you really didn't know what to say to him anymore.

"Can you just... leave me alone for a moment?" He said and you nodded, slowly walking away from him.

You started searching for some things to do out of boredom.
You went through the books in the library of the office, but everything was so boring.
You turned around and leaned on the library, sighing slowly.
Suddenly, it felt as if the library was falling backwards, and you almost fell too.
But when you turned around, you realized that it wasn't actually falling, it was just opening- like a secret door.
"Holy shit" you said as you saw what was actually happening, and what really was behind that library.
Taehyung got up too when he saw that.
The two of you were super shocked.
"That is literally the hiding place of mr. Davis's alcohol" Taehyung said, you couldn't believe your eyes.
"I can't believe he is the principal. He's such a terrible person" You said back, slowly getting in to check the bottles that were in there.
"Well fuck it, I'll take this one" Taehyung said as he grabbed one of the vodka bottles and opened it.

Taehyung started drinking without thinking twice, he was too miserable at that moment.
You suddenly grabbed the bottle from his hand.
"What? You're trying to be the good girl?" Taehyung said when you grabbed the bottle from his hand.
Instead of answering him, you started drinking from the bottle yourself, making a disgusted face as the alcohol burnt your throat.
Taehyung grabbed the bottle back, and kept drinking.

After a while, it was starting to be late. The moon appeared in the sky and the two of you were still stuck in there.
You drank so much, and were completely wasted.

Taehyung sat on the floor and started laughing with you as he was telling some bad jokes, which seemed funny at that moment because the two of you were drunk.
You sat down next to him, both of you really got all over each other without even noticing.
"You really are something y/n" Taehyung said and you frowned.
"What does that mean" you said and giggled.
"I don't know" He said back and you kept laughing with no reason.
You looked into each other's eyes, the sexual tension between the two of you was getting stronger.

Taehyung got closer, wanting to kiss your lips so bad.
"We can't..." you said as he was trying to kiss you, but looked away.
"Y/n just break up with your boyfriend! Can't you see that we love each other?!" Taehyung said, he was saying what he was feeling all of this time, but wasn't really aware of what he was saying.
"It's not easy..." you whispered as he held your hand softly.
"Of course it's not... but you know what else isn't easy? Hiding what we really feel for each other" Taehyung whispered back as he placed tiny kisses on your hand, making his way to your arm until he reached the place where your shoulder met your neck.

You felt a hot breath on your neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with your neck. A hand runs through your hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent.
He kissed his way gently up your neck to your lips, and you couldn't hold it anymore.
You kissed back, harder, knocking all wind from his mouth.
Taehyung laid you on the floor as he got on top of you, you were desperate for each other's touch.
Then, someone knocked on the door, making the two of you flinch.