Chapter 10- "One Kiss"

Narrator-

After an hour of silence, and many shared glances, Liliana closed her book, and stood up. The moment she did so, Mr. Cavalier's eyes snapped to hers.

Liliana couldn't get too comfortable. She was till a hostess after all, and sitting in the same area as the boss did not change that.

She stood before Mr. Cavalier, clasping her hands together, and she smiled and stated professionally "Mr. Cavalier I hope the trip is going well for you so far. Would you like anything to eat or drink at this time?"
Frantz examined the woman before him, who continuously surprised him, and he had to hand it to her, she was brave and strong.
After staring at her long enough to make her blush, he smiled, "Yes, a glass of red wine please." He decided to play along, and with a brighter smile Liliana replied "right away sir."

Frantz watched Liliana walk away, and he couldn't stop himself from admiring the way she carried herself tall and proud. He also loved the way her hips swayed naturally, she didn't force her walk, she had the natural sexy stride, that told you to watch her as she walked by.

Before he knew it, Frantz stood to his feet and followed after.

Liliana had opened a small cabinet above her head, when she felt Mr. Cavalier behind her.

Instantly tensing up, Liliana gulped, her cheeks flushing with a dark blush. She felt her nerves awaken the butterflies in her stomach, and that started the chain reaction which led to goosebumps, a heat that enveloped her body from head to toe, and a stir in her lower abdomen.

Unsure of what to do, Liliana believed she would feel much safer if she faced him, given that his shadowed covered bed body, she could practically feel the heat from his hips on her backside, even though he was not touching her.

She could only imagine what was going through his head, but Lili knew that if she didn't turn around, she would be tempted to push her body against his, just so his warmth could touch her completely.

Liliana turned, and drew in a sharp breath. It seems that facing him did not make her feel any better. In fact, it made the situation a lot more real.

Lili kept her eyes down cast, her parted lips allowing nervous breaths to escape her very excited stomach. She could feel his heavy gaze burning on her face. His expensive manly cologne entering her nostrils, tempting her to take a daring step and do something that no employee should do with their boss.

"Oh? And what is that?" She heard Frantz state in a very low, seductive tone, and Liliana shut her eyes tightly out of embarrassment.

She was thinking out loud again.

"Mr. Cavalier I would really appreciate it if you backed up." Liliana spoke, though her words couldn't hurt a fly. She was not sounding too confident in her demand. Her voice was wavering, and she couldn't bring herself to look at him.
"Mmh..." Frantz sighed, as he placed his hands on either sides of Liliana's body, bringing his face to her level.
"Why do you continue to refuse me? Why do you resist the pull between us?" Frantz questioned with genuine curiosity. as he tried to catch her eyes, which purposely avoided his.
"There is nothing between us." Liliana bit out bitterly. Unable to stop herself. She was way out of her comfort zone, and she could tell that that's exactly what Mr. Cavalier's aim was.
"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Frantz demanded, then he said, "okay tell me this: why are you trying so hard to deny that you're attracted to me? Do I intimidate you?"
"No." Liliana snapped, and Frantz raised an eyebrow out of curiosity.

He lifted his right pointer finger, and softly feathered it against Liliana's face, and as a result, she almost suffered a heart failure.

Lily's heart thrummed against her chest, as she closed her eyes and sighed. Her head was hot, her heart was running, she wasn't sure how she was still breathing, and her stomach was performing in the Olympics.