Chapter 22-"Take me to Church"

Narrator- 

"Well do you?" Frantz asked his voice still low but very hypnotizing.
"I don't know..." Liliana admitted, feeling as if things were moving too fast with Frantz. She needed time to think, to face what she had been going through for the past few weeks, and to also come to terms that what happened with Carlos was real. 
"What do you want from me Lili? Be honest. What do you want from me?" Frantz asked, as he placed his hands on both sides of Liliana's body, while he leaned his head on her right shoulder. His tone desperate, as if unsure of the signals Liliana has been sending his way.
Liliana closed her eyes and sighed, then she kissed her lips against his soft skin, and admitted, "I just need some time Frantz, please. I-I can't just get into a relationship with you, I mean, I need a minute to breathe, please, don't take me the wrong way. I don't mean to send you on a goose chase, but really, I just need a little time." 
"And until then? Will it be strictly business?" Frantz asked, his tone making the situation even more intimate, while his eyes remained closed, as he simply enjoyed the warmth of her skin, and the scent of her body entering his nostrils.
"Yes Mr. Cavalier," Liliana relied, knowing very well there was nothing 'strictly business' between them, and she didn't even bother to stop herself from saying "but for now, let's just stay here." Liliana suggested, not wanting him to move away just yet, because, while being there, encaged in his arms, his warmth covering her from head to toe, Lili felt safe. Safer than she had ever felt in a while.
"You can't tease me with 'Mr. Cavalier' then expect to stay unaffected Liliana." Frantz groaned, as he drew in a long but careful breath. 
"It wasn't meant to be teasing Frantz." Liliana giggled, especially when Frantz place a hand on her hip, and landed a kiss against her neck. 

Liliana felt a tremor run through her body from her head to her toes, and back to that special spot in her lower abdomen. She drew in a longing breath, and leaned against Frantz, as if wanting him to repeat the action. Frantz understood her body language, but he needed to hear it from her lips, the same lips which had been haunting his dreams since the day he kissed them. 

"In this house, we use our words Liliana." Frantz spoke in a dominant tone, catching Liliana off guard, and she felt a tightening in her lower abdomen and private, causing her to squeeze her thighs together, while a sudden heat enveloped her body, making her mind victim of some very dangerous thoughts.

Frantz could feel the tension building between them, so he used it to his advantage. He trace his lips over the skin of her shoulder, then her neck, until he reached her ear, and he whispered, "what do you want Ms. Chavez?" 
"I-I" Liliana whimpered, then trailed off with a gasp when he bit her ear lobe, "Frantz I- Mmh..." She moaned softly when his lips caressed the burn away, "just kiss me again!" Liliana pushed in one breath, as she suddenly felt a dizzying wave strike her body. 
"Where?" Frantz demanded, keeping his tone well paced. They were playing his game. They were playing by his rule. And as much as Liliana enjoyed the fact that he took control, his pace was tormenting and slow, she felt every nerve in her body pushing for her to do something risky, but Liliana was still trying to be logical. And she kept telling herself that she couldn't give in to Frantz, at least not yet. 

"Surprise me." Liliana declared before she could stop herself. In response, Frantz chuckled darkly, as if hoping she would say that, then, he slowly ran his other hand through her hair, before making a fist and pulling her head back. Liliana hissed, but that sound soon turned into a gasp followed by a groan when Frantz's warm tongue ran it's way over the skin of her neck, while his lips kissed the hollow chamber of her throat. He kissed her chin, then jumped to her nose, and when he was ready, his lips found hers. Liliana leaned against him and kissed her with all her might, but Frantz was the one in control, and pulling her head back, he encased her throat with his other palm, causing Liliana's heart to jump out of her chest.