Ch. 8 - Rules

Savannah POV

We had lunch and now we are sitting in the living room to go over rules. I had slipped slightly after I woke up, but I wanted to make sure I was big for our rule conversation. That was kind of hard with Addie cuddling me right now.

She was swaying me back and forth in her arms along with talking to me in baby talk, which I wouldn't normally mind, but I'm trying so hard not slip. "Addieee," I whined out to her and she gave me a concerned look.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked doing a quick scan of my body to make sure she didn't hurt me.

"I love the swaying and the baby talk I do. It makes me feel gooey inside. It's just that I'm trying not to slip so we can talk about rules, but you're making it almost impossible." I said with a little chuckle and she kind of just gave me an 'oh' expression before going to set me down.

I stopped her from that, "whoa whoa. I just meant ease up on the baby talk. Can we keep cuddling?" I asked with a little pout and she kissed my forehead laughing.

She pulled me closer to her and I rested my head on her chest, "Of course we can keep cuddling baby."

Alex had remained quiet throughout our interaction, but was smiling at us. "All right well then let's get started. We are going to go over rules for big and little you, punishments for big and little you, rewards, wants, and limits."

Addie continued, "So the rules for little you are no swearing, no hitting or kicking, no running away, no leaving the grounds unattended, always stay with me and Alex unless you are with one of our family members and we know about it, and to always communicate about what may be bothering you."

Alex took over, "For big you, all of those same rules apply, except always stay with us. When you're big you don't have to always be with us but we do want you to tell us where you will be, unless it involves leaving the grounds. You will have to have someone with you. We also want you to remember your manners and to be polite when you're both big and little."

Alex continued, "Now for punishments, little you will have corner time, loss of privileges like tv or games, earlier bed times, and you won't be allowed to play with Jason or Peyton. Big you will still have the loss of privileges, but you could also be punished by having to stay with me or Addie at all times even if you're big. What are your thoughts on spankings?"

I squirmed a little in Addie's lap, but she held me tightly and kissed my temple. "Um, I trust you guys, but can we maybe use it as a last resort? Using it when i'm big and little is fine as well."

Alex smiled and nodded. Addie spoke up again, "Now if we feel that you have been very good or we just want to treat you with something, you could get later bed times, more tv time, and sweet treats. It may change for whatever we have available, it just depends on the situation."

Addie continued, "As for limits and wants, do you have an idea of what you want for those?"

I shook my head, "I was hoping we could just go with the flow and figure out on the way? I don't really know what all I will like and what I won't."

Addie rubbed my back, "That's perfectly fine baby. Alex will write all of your rules, punishments and rewards out so you have it written down. Now, do you want to slip?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. When I opened them I felt more relaxed. I looked up at Addie before giggling and cuddling into her. I played with her fingers and the ring on her left hand. "Dis pwetty Ad," I said pointing to her wedding ring.

"Well thank you baby. Ally has one too." Addie told me causing me to look over at Alex with a gasp.

I squirmed my way out of Addie's lap and into Alex's who pulled me closer. "I see yo wing Ally?"

She kissed the top of my head, "Of course baby," She said as she moved her hand for me to see her ring.

"Yo' wing pwetty too Ally!" I shouted happily causing both women to laugh.

Alex said thank you and I just cuddled into her embrace. I got bored though so I sat up and looked at both of them. "We p'ay now?"

"Whatcha want to play sweet girl?" Addie asked.

"Mm, you has dolls?" I asked. I never got to really play with them growing up.

"Of course we do. Do you want to play with baby dolls or barbie dolls?" Alex asked me.

"We p'ay wit baby dolls?" I asked quietly. Alex just laughed and carried me into the play room with Addie behind us.

Alex sat me down before grabbing a baby doll. I played a little bit with her before asking Addie to play with her too. Little me wanted to see how Addie plays with babies. Addie took the baby and kissed her forehead before rocking her gently and singing her a little song.

I watched intently on how she took care of the doll. Little me got extremely jealous, I wanted her to do that to me, not some stupid doll. I crawled over to Addie, took the baby doll out of her hand and climbed into her lap. Addie and Alex both cracked up laughing causing me to pout. Addie cuddled me close and rocked me as she had done with the baby doll.

"Was someone jealous of the baby doll?" Addie asked me teasingly and I frowned at her.

"No jealous." I said quietly.

Addie kissed my forehead, "Hmm, I think you are, but it's okay baby. You're the only one who will get me and Alex's attention, I promise."

I cuddled closer, "T'ank 'ou."