Ch. 50 - You're Crazy Ending

Hope POV

"You're insane Hopey!" Dani whisper shouted at me since it was morning and our little one was asleep in between us.

"And why is that?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"We cannot get married this afternoon." She retorted back and I sort of smirked.

"Yes we can, all you have to do is go with your mother this morning and then be in here by 2pm." I tried to tell her without letting any secrets escape. I knew that wasn't going to work, but I held her off.

"What did you do?" Dani asked with a crinkle in her brow that I found adorable.

I whined, "Why can't I surprise you with anything?"

She raised a brow causing me to groan. "Your mother is taking you to your dress appointment to find the one. I called and set up an appointment of this little boutique that sells wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses as well. So after your appointment, the driver is going to bring you  two back here where I have someone coming in to do your makeup and hair while the girls are all getting fitted for their dresses. The boutique said with our sizes they should have stuff in store and they would sell it outright." I told her and I smiled when her eyes widened.

"When did you have time to arrange all of this? I feel like I have been with you non-stop the past few days." Dani commented and I smiled brighter.

"I have my ways." I told her with a wink and she rolled her eyes.

I felt our little one start tossing and turning so I gently rubbed her arm trying to wake her up. Her bright blue eyes shot open and she smiled when she saw Dani and I.

"Good morning sweet baby." I said quietly still rubbing her arm.

"Morning little one," Dani said kissing Paisley's forehead.

"Morning mommies," Paisley said with a little smile.

I pulled both of them closer to me and held onto them tightly.

"Mommy, you squishing us," Paisley mumbled out and I loosened my hold before kissing her head.

"Sorry baby, I just love you both so much and I'm so excited." I told her truthfully and she tilted her head in confusion.

"Why mommy so e'cited momma?" Pais turned to look at Dani who had a slight blush appearing on her face.

"Well, mommy and I are going to get married today. Are you okay with that babes?" Dani asked and I could tell she was worried. We haven't been a family long, but she is constantly worried about her little one's approval.

"I invited?" Pais asked with a little smile and we both nodded.

"Of course you're invited baby girl. You're in the wedding!" I told her and her eyes widened. You could tell she was excited.

"Now say bye bye to momma. She has a long day ahead of her. You and I are going to hang out until you go get fitted for your dress." I told her and she rolled over to snuggle with Dani some.

"Now mommy and I won't be with you because we will both be getting ready, but Alex, Addie, Lily, Peyton and Savannah will all be there. Will you be okay?" Dani asked as Paisley was cuddled into her chest and Dani was running her fingers through Paisley's hair.

She nodded, "I be okay momma. I love you." She told Dani quietly before kissing her cheek. Dani smiled and kissed Paisley's nose.

"I love you more my little bunny." Dani told her and hugged her tightly.