Ch. 18 - Leaving

A/N: Sorry for not posting! I didn't have service this weekend

Savannah POV

It's been a couple of days since the test results came back and I still haven't decided what I wanted to do. I'm in between little and big right now. I feel like I should be big because I need to make a decision, but the stress of making a decision is making me slip farther and farther into little space.

I decide to go into mommy and momma's room. Going through our connecting door I creep into their room and see them still asleep in bed. I quietly crawl up into the bed and lay in between them. They both had their backs to each other and left plenty of space in the middle for me, but they didn't turn around when I got into bed causing me to whine.

"Mommy...Momma... wan' cuddles" I cried which woke them both up instantly and they rolled over to face me.

Addie pulled me into her body, "Sorry baby, we didn't hear you climb in."

Alex cuddled closer as well and kissed my forehead before wiping my tears away, "It's okay little one, no need to cry. Why don't you try to go back to sleep?"

I nodded my head before tilting it a little, "Lullaby?" I asked and momma nodded and smiled at me.

Alexandra POV

I started singing the first part of 'The Story' to her.

All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to
It's true, I was made for you

I quietly sang the rest and before I was done singing Savannah was out cold. I looked up at my wife and smiled at her.

"You've always had such a beautiful voice." Addie whispered.

"I love you Adelaide." I spoke back to her truthfully.

We all drifted back to sleep for awhile. The next time I awoke was due to a knocking on my door. I carefully climbed out of bed and Savannah snuggled into Addie causing me to smile.

I walked over to the door and opened it revealing Izzie. "What's up?" I asked her groggily.

She seemed a little nervous, "There are some people here. They would like to speak to Savannah."

I raised both eyebrows at her, "And who might these people be?"

"They said they're her family. Harry was with them." Izzie told me.

I took a deep breath in. "Thank you Izzie. I'm not going to snap at you because it is not you who I am angry with. You are dismissed." She bowed her head and hurried off in the other direction and I walked back into my room.

"Girlies, it's time to wake up." I spoke up causing Addie to sit up and look at me. Savannah was being a koala to her so she was raised up as well.

"Momma, why we wakey?" Savannah asked rubbing her eyes, Addie stopped her from rubbing them so harshly. I smiled at her cuteness and sat down next to her before pulling her into my lap.

"Well do you remember how we were waiting for you to decide if you wanted to meet your extended family?" I ask her and she nodded to me.

I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair. "Well unfortunately it appears that Harry got impatient and told his family. They are here and are wanting to see you. If you don't want to see them, I understand. I just wanted to give you the option since he sprung this on us."