Ch. 45 - YES

A/N: Hey y'all, I get my wisdom teeth out today, so wish me luck! I wanted to put out a chapter for you guys before my surgery so I didn't have to worry about it later.

Hope POV

"Will you two be my caregivers?" Paisley asked Dani and I looking incredibly nervous. I didn't waste anytime before pulling her into my lap and kissing her head.

"Yes sweetheart of course we will be," I told her smiling before looking over to Dani who was also smiling. She nodded her head which told me she agreed, I was relieved by that because we hadn't fully discussed this yet.

"We would be honored, but I just want to be clear you aren't doing this because you feel like you have to right?" Dani asked as she pulled Paisley out of my lap and into hers.

"I've never had a caregiver before when I was little and so I never get to always slip fully. I want to know what that feels like. And I - uh nevermind." Paisley said while blushing.

I just shook my head with a smile, "Nope, sweetie, what's going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

She blushed harder and pushed her face into Dani's chest before mumbling, "I don't want me trying not to rush make me lose you two to another little." Luckily I heard what she said because I know she wouldn't want to repeat it.

"Baby, I'm already bonded to you pretty much and I think Dani feels the same," Dani nodded her head to reassure her, "If you don't want to commit to being our little and just want to get to know us more that's completely fine. We will do everything on your time. You should talk to Savannah, it took her forever to tell the queen's she was a little let alone ask them to be her mommies." I told Paisley truthfully.

Dani had nodded along with me until that last statement, "Actually honey, it may be better if you don't talk to Savannah about that. She still goes on about how stupid she was for trying to hide it and then taking it slow. I don't want her to pressure you either." Dani told Paisley causing her to look up at both of us.

"I know I want you both to be my caregivers, but maybe we just take what all we do with that slowly since I don't really know?" Pais asked us shyly and both Dani and I nodded our heads before landing kiss attacks all over her face causing her to laugh.

"Clearly we are not good at taking things slow, but we will try our best." Dani told her with a little chuckle.

Paisley smiled at both of us, "It's okay. It'll help me get use to getting love an attention like this. Uhm, what should I call you two?" Pais asked a little shy.

I brushed a piece of hair back behind her ear that had fallen. "Well, when you're ready you can call us mommy and momma, but until then you can just call us Hope and Dani." I told her and she nodded.

"Is it okay if I go play with the others now?" She asked politely and Dani let her off her lap while I told her to go have fun.

Paisley POV

I walked back over to Peyton who was already standing at the door waiting. "Ready?" Peyton asked with a smile.

I furrowed my brows. "Ready for what?"

"We're going to grab the others and go to the play room." Peyton said with a duh look as we made our way to the bedrooms.

"The play room?" I asked still confused.

"It's just basically a room where we play with all of our toys when little. We have outside stuff too, but we need a grown up for that." Peyton confirmed as we made our way into a room.

I stayed by the door as she went to grab Savannah who looked like she was about to be picked up by Addie. Peyton quickly grabbed Savannah's arm before trying to drag her away.

"Peyton Maria Addington! What have I told you about dragging my child away from me?" Peyton shrunk at her Addie yelling at her.

"Sorry Aunt Addie. We were just going to the play room." Peyton tried to reason with her, but Addie just crossed her arms.

"Why did you just call her aunt?" I quietly asked and Addie looked up to see me by the door.

Addie relaxed slightly, "Her dad Axel is my brother. I'm sorry I yelled in front of you Paisley, but miss Peyton here has a real bad habit of dragging Savannah off without asking." Addie gave a pointed look to Peyton.

"Aunt Addie, can Savannah please come play with us in the play room?" Peyton asked a lot nicer, I guess she didn't want to get yelled at again.

"If Savannah wants to go then she can go." Addie said looking down at Savannah who I had a weird suspicion was little right now.

"I go p'ay mommy?" Savannah asked Addie who nodded and crouched down.

"Only if you want to baby," Addie said as she rubbed Savannah's arms.

"Mm, I p'ay 'ater. Wanna s'ay wit mommy." She said before crashing her body into Addie's who smiled and hugged her back.

"If she changes her mind, I'll bring her down to you guys," Addie said while lifting Savannah up onto her hip.

Peyton shrugged, "Okay, bye Savvy."

"Bye Pey-Pey!" Savannah shouted back at her as we walked out of the room.

"Well, let's go grab Jason and head to the play room." Peyton said as we made our way to whom I am assuming is Jason's room.

"What's it like having siblings?" I asked curiously.

Peyton smiled, "It's the best. I didn't have any siblings growing up so Jason was my first experience with it. And even though Savannah is my cousin, she's basically like a sister to me too."

"Do you think Jason or Savannah will see me as a sibling eventually? I never had siblings either." I told her a little self-conscious that they won't want me as a sibling.

"Well considering Savannah wanted you to be her aunt's little, that's a pretty good sign. Her and Hope were attached by the hip when she wasn't attached to Alex or Addie. And Jason is so sweet so you won't have any problems there." Peyton told me as we went in and grabbed Jason.

Jason acted like this was a normal thing until he looked up and saw me, "Holy shit there's a second one!" He yelled and a brunette man walked around the corner.

"Jason Reid Addington, what have I told you about cursing?" Jason turned around and saw the man before apologizing.

"Sorry dad, I just got thrown off because I didn't know Peyton's twin was here now apparently."

The man that I now realize is Axel just rolled his eyes with a smile, "It's fine this time, but don't let your mom catch you say it. You know she hates when her baby boy says a bad word." Axel said with a little chuckle causing Jason to pout.

We quickly left the room and made our way into the most colorful room in the house.

I spun around multiple times just to try and get a look at everything. "This is magnificent."

Peyton smiled at me, "We know, now come play!"

We all took off and started playing with different things while laughing hysterically for the next several hours.