Ch. 34 - Love

Savannah POV

I stayed cuddled with my mommies until Hopey entered the room. She came over to me and handed me the gift that we made together. I smiled at her, "T'ank 'ou Aunt Hopey. You 'tay?"

Hopey smiled at me, "Are you sure sweetie? I understand if you want it to be between you guys."

I just shook my head since I was feeling better. "'Tay aunt Hopey." She just smiled and nodded her head while she sat on the end of the bed.

I then turned around so mommies could be next to each other when opening the gift. Hopey had scooted more onto the bed and pulled me into her lap and I leaned back into her embrace as I watched them open their gift.

They opened the card first and cooed at all the little drawings and 'I love yous'. "Thank you baby," Mommy said with a smile before momma nudged her shoulder.

"There's more in the bag babe," momma told her and mommy smiled shyly at the realization. They reached into the bag and pulled out the voucher together. They read it over a couple of times and I could tell they were confused.

"It a voucher fo' date night. Da cooks will make yo' favwite foods and den you guys have bedroom by yo'self an I s'eep wit aunt Hopey and aunt Dani so my bad dreams no wake you up." I told them as best as I could.

Realization struck their faces and they kind of gave me a sad smile. "Baby girl, we love having you in bed with us. You don't have to give that up." Mommy told me.

I smiled with a nod. "I be okay mommies. It just fo' one night."

Momma then pulled me out of Hopey's lap so her and mommy could smother me in kisses. Once they finally let up momma spoke up. "Well how about you, mommy, Hope, Dani, and I spend some time together this afternoon. Then mommy and I can use our voucher tonight, that way you can be back in our bed with us tomorrow?"

I was slightly fazed by the fact that they wanted to use the voucher so soon, but I kind of got over it because I think they want me snuggled up with them again as fast as possible. "Otay momma. Is dat otay aunt Hopey?" I asked looking to her.

She smiled, "Of course baby, but Aunt Dani and I don't share a bed." I looked at her with a furrow in my brows.

"Why not? You together like momma an mommy. You share a bed." I explained to her and everyone in the room giggled.

"Aunt Dani and I's relationship is still new. Your mommies have been together for quite sometime. We will sleep in the same bed together eventually, but we are taking things slow. We don't want to rush." Hopey explained.

I put my arms across my chest with a pout clear on my face. "You an Aunt Dani s'eep in bed wit me tonight. Or I s'eep on da couch." I fought back.

Mommy pulled me into her embrace, "Baby girl that's not fair. If Hope and Dani aren't ready to sleep in the same bed together then you can't force them. And trying to threaten them into sleeping in the same bed by saying you'll sleep on the couch is not nice and it won't be tolerated. Do you understand? You can either sleep in bed with Hope, sleep in bed with Dani, or sleep in your own bed like a big girl." Mommy said with her stern mommy voice.

I didn't want to be a big girl, but I also don't wanna be a bad girl and I can tell I am because of mommy's voice. I turn slightly into her embrace and hug her tightly. "I sowry mommy. No be bad no more. I s'eep wit Aunt Hopey if it still ok."

Mommy sighed as she hugged me. "I never said you were being bad baby. You are not bad, you're just spoiled, which you should be but you don't make people feel bad if you don't get your way okay?"

I nodded my head, "Okay mommy." I could feel momma rubbing my back the entire time during the interaction. They tend to do something like that any time I have to be scolded. It's a good way for them to keep me grounded and not freak out. It helps my body know that they are still there and still love and care for me.

"Can you apologize to Hope now please baby?" I heard momma softly ask and I nodded turning out of mommy's embrace.

"I sowry Aunt Hopey. Can I still 'tay wit you tonight?" I asked quietly and she nodded her head with a smile. I crawled over to hug Hopey before going back to sit in momma's lap.

"Alright, now that that's over, how about we go get some fresh air. I can text Axel and Lily to see if they want to bring the kiddos out and maybe they can play with some building blocks or something outside." Momma said as she lifted me out of bed and quickly put some clothes on my very naked body.

I didn't even notice that mommy and I were still naked through that whole ordeal. She must have closed her robe up quickly when I left her embrace earlier. I couldn't help but feel totally embarrassed that I was stark naked in front of everyone without a care in the world.

Momma had just finished dressing me when she picked me back up and I shoved my face into the crook of her neck and whined. "What's wrong baby?" She asked while trying to pull my face out of her neck.

"I no realize I was nakey still." Momma chuckled slightly about that.

"Well sweetcheeks, no one in here minded. It was a safe place to do that. Also, you weren't feeling too good this morning and my guess was that made you feel real little?" She asked and I just gave her a little nod. "Sometimes when you feel little, you won't always notice things like that. All you care about is comfort. It's okay baby girl." Momma reassured me as we walked outside.