Ch. 27 - Healing

Savannah POV

It's been a couple of days since I was rescued and been released from the hospital. I have a severe concussion, three broken ribs, a broken nose, a fractured cheekbone, a broken ankle from where I was chained, and a fractured wrist.

I haven't left mommies sides and besides them the only person I have wanted to see was aunt Hopey. I regressed almost immediately once I got home and I haven't been big since the hospital. I don't plan on being in big headspace for the time being.

Momma had meetings today so I'm laying in bed with mommy and aunt Hopey when Dani comes in. I haven't seen her since the incident and I can tell she looks guilty even though she shouldn't.

She sat down on the bed with a grim look, "I'm so sorry for what happened to you Savannah. I can't believe what he did to you." She said almost crying.

"Aunt Dani no cry. Not you fault. I love you." I told her while trying to give her a hug and she understood by meeting me halfway.

We sat in the bed together for a little while and I looked over to Hopey. She was looking at Aunt Dani the way Momma looks at Mommy.

I pulled Dani over to me and whispered in her ear, "I think Hopey likes you." I said with a giggle and she giggled too.

"I don't think she does, but I definitely like her. Can you keep that a secret?" I smiled mischievously at her before shaking my head no. She audibly gasped and whisper shouted at me, "You better not child!"

I smiled before leaning back into Hopey's embrace and leaned up to whisper in her ear. "Do you like Aunt Dani?" I asked her and she chuckled a little.

"Of course I like your Aunt Dani. Don't you?" She whispered back to me and I couldn't control my giggles.

I whispered into her ear, "No silly, I mean do you like Aunt Dani like Momma likes Mommy?" I saw Hopey gulp before slowly nodding her head yes.

I clapped my hands together happily causing mommy to pull me into her lap. "What's got you so happy baby?"

"Aunt Dani likes Aunt Hopey but doesn't know Aunt Hopey likes Aunt Dani!" I told her a little too loud. Hope and Dani both turned to look at each other before they both blushed.

Mommy laughed, "Why don't we leave them to talk then? We can go see momma." I cheered as mommy put me in my wheelchair. The doctor said once my ribs heal some then mommies can carry me again, but until then I needed to use the wheelchair so I don't cause any extra damage.

As we are walking down the hallway mommy scolds me lightly, "I love the attempt baby, but maybe don't intrude into others business from here on out, okay?" I giggled lightly before telling her okay.

Momma was coming out of one of the conference rooms when I saw her. "Momma!" I shouted getting her attention. She turned and gave me a big smile before walking towards us.

"Hi baby girl. How has your day been so far?" Momma asked and I giggled looking up at mommy. Momma raised a brow at our interaction but luckily mommy spoke up.

"Our baby girl decided to play matchmaker between your sister and Hope." Mommy told momma unimpressed.

Momma looked back at me with a slight smile, "You caught onto them crushing on each other too huh?"

I nodded my head, "Yes momma! Aunt Hopey looks at Aunt Dani da same way you look at mommy." Red tinted momma's cheeks and I could hear mommy laughing.

"You are very observant little one," Momma told me as we made our way into the kitchen. I wanted ice cream and since I was hurt, I pretty much got whatever I wanted.

Momma scooped some ice cream into a bowl and mommy started to spoon feed it to me when the door opened. I looked over and saw my biological grandparents and immediately tensed. Mommy noticed and pulled me into a hug.

"You're okay. Momma and I are right here and we won't leave you." Mommy whispered into my ear.

Holly and Harold walked over to us and I could see the sadness in their eyes. I kind of feel bad for how I reacted. Harold spoke up first, "Hi Savannah. We wanted to check on you and see how you were doing?"

I nodded before mumbling out an 'i'm fine', they both smiled sadly before Holly spoke up.

"We also wanted to give you our sincerest apologies for what Harry did to you," I flinched at the name but allowed her to continue. "We never thought he would do something like this. We all wanted to get to know you, which is why we were so grateful that your mommies said we could come stay here and get to know you. I'm hoping what Harry did won't effect us getting to know you, but we want to take everything at your pace and we don't want to cause any harm. We love you, but we respect whatever you may wish."

"T'ank you. An you bot can s'ay here if you wan. But I no leave mommy an momma side." I told her truthfully and she nodded her head.

"That sounds fair sweetie. Again, I'm so sorry for what you went through." Holly told me. I could tell they both seemed sincere, the only bad one in the bunch was Harry and he's dead now.

"I call you grammy? And you grampy?" I asked both of them and they both said yes, Holly had some tears that escaped.

They eventually left so I asked if we could watch a movie and they both said yes before wheeling me into a living room. Momma picked me up and gently set me onto the couch as mommy was getting the movie set up.

"Whatcha want to watch sweetpea?" Mommy asked and I told her Incredibles 2. It was the first movie I watched here. Mommy smiled and put it on.

Walking back over to the couch, momma helped me shift slightly so that when mommy sat down I could nurse easier. Mommy laughed and unbuttoned her shirt while I had my legs over momma.

Before I started to nurse, I decided to ask a question that had been bugging me. "Mommy? Scary Harry no come back?" Calling him Scary Harry makes me feel better for some reason.

Mommy gave me a sad smile, "No baby, Scary Harry is gone. He can't hurt you ever again. I'm so sorry baby." I nodded and cuddled into her. I have been sleeping in between her and momma since I've been home. I'll probably stay sleeping in their bed until the nightmares fade.

It was hard, but I managed to nurse with mommy while watching the movie. Soon enough the milkies I received put me to sleep and I cuddled into mommy's chest with momma rubbing my legs. I'm so happy to be home.