Ch. 17 - Big Girl

Savannah POV

It's been a couple of days since Harry told me about my dad. I haven't been big since that day, but I'm big today and worried that Addie and Alex will want to talk about what happened. I went to sleep in my room for the first time in days so I have little extra time to panic about what's going to happen.

I decide to get up and take a shower before going to explore the castle. I don't hear Addie or Alex when I leave, so I assume they are out and about. I'm walking through a pretty deserted hallway, which gives me the creeps due to what happened last time. This is the first time I've been on my own since Jefferson. I said I didn't want to be left alone, but here I am purposely wandering through the castle alone.

I go to round a corner when I hear someone whisper shouting. "I still can't believe you did that!" A familiar female voice said.

"You know how I lose my cool about her. I'm sorry." A male voice tried to reason.

"Alex could have put you in a cell if she wanted to in order to protect Savannah. Savannah has been little lately. That's the only reason Alex and Addie haven't talked to her about it yet. You will wait until they are ready or you will find yourself sleeping on the couch for the rest of our marriage!" The woman yelled a little louder causing me to flinch.

"I'm sorry Danielle. I just miss my sister." Realizing it was Harry speaking I started to back away.

"I know you do. We just need to be patient. If in a couple more days they still haven't talked to her, I'll talk to my sister." Danielle told him and that was the last thing I heard before running back down the hallway.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran smack into someone. I fell to the floor to look up and see a panicked Addie.

"Oh my god baby, we were so worried!" She just about yelled as she picked me up and set me on her hip. "Don't ever scare us like that again!" She scolded causing me to whimper slightly.

"Addie, i'm not little right now. I'm big." I reasoned with her, trying to look away from her.

"I don't care. You know even when you're big you're supposed to let us know where you are. We don't want to just take care of little you, but big you too. Now... tell me why you were running." Addie all but demanded with a raised eyebrow.

"Can we get Alex first?" I asked and she nodded carrying me into the kitchen where Alex was pacing back and forth.

"Look who I have." Addie announced to the room causing Alex to cast her gaze our way. I saw she was sporting a similar panicked expression that Addie was earlier and she ran over to me. Scooping me into her arms, she cuddled me closely.

"Baby girl you had us so worried. Why didn't you tell us where you were?" Alex asked me and I just shrugged. She raised an eyebrow at me, "I need an actual answer Sav."

"I'm big and I forgot that was one of my rules." Alex and Addie both nodded.

They scolded me some more before Alex carried me over to the table and we all sat down with me now in Alex's lap. She started feeding me, but I let out a whine.

"Al, I'm big right now." I mumbled out.

"You're saying you don't want to stay cuddled up in my lap?" Alex asked with an unreadable expression. She was right, even when I was big I still liked to be cared for.

"I do." I said quietly and she let out a triumphant 'hmm' causing me to roll my eyes.

We finished breakfast and Alex carried me into the living room while Addie finished up the dishes. Alex made breakfast so apparently that means Addie does the dishes. Soon enough we were all seated on the couch.

"Harry believes you are the daughter of his deceased sister Helena. Which you already know. However, Harry wants to tell his whole family, but I wanted to get a DNA test before we pursued this any more. That brings us to what we want to talk to you about. Do you want a DNA test done? If you do, do you want us to call his family?" Alex asked and I was really unsure. I think Addie noticed because she spoke up next.

"If you don't want to do a DNA test done at all, that's completely fine. If you do, but don't want to tell his family, depending on the results, that's fine as well. It's your decision." Addie told me reassuringly.

"No matter the results, you two will still be my mommies?" I ask worriedly causing them both to frown and hug me.

"Of course sweet girl." Alex said and kissed my head.

"Nothing could ever pull us away from you. Only you can decide if you still want us." Addie spoke up next.

"I'll do the DNA test. But I'll have to decide after I get the results on what I want to do. All I know is I want to stay with you two." I told them truthfully causing them both to smile and attack me in kisses and 'I love yous' making me giggle uncontrollably.

Finally they let up on their attack and I cuddled into Addie whose lap was easier to crawl into. "Can we do the test now? I just don't know when I'll be big again and I want to get it over."

"Of course baby. Let's go find Harry and then we can take care of it." Addie said while lifting me onto her hip.

A few hours later and we were all done with our DNA test. Alex has a lot of power apparently because she was able to rush the results.

The DNA lady came back out and told us something we were all expecting.

"There is a clear familial match between Harry Montgomery and Savannah Morton." She spoke clearly before leaving us. I thought I had prepared myself for the news, but I really didn't. I had an actual family out there. Maybe not my mom or my dad, but I had a family.

I looked over to Addie and Alex who were expressionless and I saw Harry smiling. I don't want to be taken away from my mommies. The thought of my new family wanting to take me away from Addie and Alex caused me to slip. I looked over to Addie and made grabby hands, "Mommy up p'ease," I cried out to her.

She looked over to me with a sad face before swiftly picking me up and kissing my forehead. This caused Alex to look over at us. Addie started walking out of the room with me in her arms, but I heard Alex faintly speak to Harry. "I hope you're happy," momma told him with her angry voice.

Addie was rocking me and patting my bottom causing me to drift off to sleep.