Ch. 15 - Not Big

Savannah POV

When I woke up I saw I was laying on top of Addie. Alex was right next to us when I looked over, but her back was to us causing a pout to form on my face. I slowly slid off of Addie and in front of Alex before cuddling up to her.

"Hi baby," Alex said groggily without opening her eyes.

I giggled, "Hi momma." She wrapped her arms around me and started to rub my back tiredly.

"Go back to bed sweetheart. It's still early." Alex said as she pulled me closer and I just snuggled up to her warmth.

The next time I woke up was because Alex was rubbing my face. "Wake up sweetheart." She would whisper out quietly until I finally woke.

I smiled seeing her face, "momma," I said and pointed to her.

She smiled back at me and nodded, "That's right. I'm momma." I looked over her back and frowned when I saw Addie was gone.

"Where mommy?" I asked concern lacing my voice.

Alex looked like she didn't know what to say but I turned to look at the door when I heard it shut. Seeing Addie walking in caused a smile to light up my face.

"Mommy is right here with breakfast in bed even." Addie said carrying a tray of food.

"Mommy!" I yelled jumping up. Alex calmed me down and sat me in the middle of the bed for them to be able to put the tray on my lap.

Then they both sat on opposite sides of me and helped me eat breakfast. I had toast, two eggs, and three pieces of bacon. I also had some fruit, but that wasn't something I was really looking forward to. I ate it all like a good girl though.

Addie said she had a surprise for me if I wanted it causing my eyes to light up.

"P'ease? I has su'pwise?" I asked with my best puppy dog eyes.

Addie quickly stood up and grabbed something I couldn't see before making her way back over to the bed. Sitting down she pulled me down into her lap and put me into a cradling position. She pulled out the mystery item and it was a bottle that looked to be milk in it.

She rubbed the bottle on my lips and I opened my mouth without hesitation. It took me a minute to adjust to the feeling but it felt similar to my paci. I drank the whole bottle as the two women cooed at me.

Addie then passed me over to Alex who sat me up and started to pat my back until I let out a little burp causing both the women to coo again making me confused, but going with it.

"Okay little one. Mommy is going to get dressed and I'll get you dressed at the same time. Then mommy is going to come play with you while I get dressed, okay?" Alex said and I nodded with a smile.

Addie went into their closet and Alex pulled me over to one of their dressers that they keep some of my clothes in. The rest are in my room.

"Alright, what color do you want to wear today?" Alex asked me as she pulled out some denim overalls.

"Mmm, pink!" I shouted happily causing her to chuckle and pull out a pink tee-shirt.

"Now do you want to wear a pull-up even though it's not sleep time or do you want big girl panties?" Alex asked me again.

I thought about it for a minute. I really didn't want to be big, but I also didn't want to be a baby. "You pick." I said quietly. She gave me a small smile before helping me out of my old pull up, cleaning me up and putting powder on me, before pulling on a new pull up.

"If you start to feel a little bigger then we can switch you into big girl panties if you would like. Today was your first time with the milk in the bottle so it may make you need to potty more then you realize." Alex told me and I nodded to her.

Addie then came out and took over with me. She was dressed very professionally so I was scared to even touch her, but that didn't stop her. She picked me up to sit me in her lap and started tickling me all over.

I was in giggling fits trying to squirm away, "mommyyyy! No 'ickles!" She didn't let up until Alex swooped me out of her arms.

"Addie, leave the baby alone." Alex said trying to stifle her own laughter.

I pouted at Alex, "me not a baby momma."

Both women looked at each other before bursting with laughter. Alex was the first to tone down her laughs, but I was still pouting. "You're our baby though, and we love you very much." She said giving me a kiss on my forehead that broke my frown and turned it upside down.

"I yuv you too momma an mommy." I said before giving Alex a kiss on her cheek and then trying to pull Addie closer before giving her a kiss on her cheek as well.

"Now who do you want to go with today?" Addie asked. I looked at her with a tilted head, "Well momma only has a couple of meetings, but I have a lot more that you'd have to sit through before we could play."

I thought about it for a minute. I really wanted to be with both women, but I don't want to distract mommy from her work. "I go wit momma den." Both women smiled, but Addie came over and gave me a dozen kisses before leaving the room.

"Alright, it's just me and you little one. I have a couple of meetings that you'll need to be quiet through, so how about we bring some coloring books?" I nodded and squirmed away before going through the door that connects into my room. I just learned about this door the other day and thought it was magical.