Chapter 19: Measurement

Lying on the sofa, Ah Yao looked up at Mo Zhen wiping his hair with a towel, completely dissatisfied as she complained, "That uncle is really annoying ah, he scared me so much. I thought this time I was really going to end up dead!"

Mo Zhen's hand holding the towel paused as he reminded her, "You are already dead."

"But your soul can perish, and you will never be reborn."

" ...Your thinking is very... unique." Mo Zhen put the towel on the large coffee table in the living room and turned to walk to the second floor.

Seeing him walk to the second floor, Ah Yao's eyes followed him as she drifted along and tried to catch up, "You want to sleep?"

"Take a bath." Mo Zhen's answer was crisp.

Ah Yao raised her eyebrows as a spark lit in her eyes, "Do you need any help? Whether it's massages or foot rubs my skills are first class, and best of all, everything is free."

...

Mo Zhen looked back at her and nodded with a smile, "Help me guard the door."

"There's no need," She said, shaking her head. "Besides me here, there's no one else who will peek at you in the bath."

Mo Zhen: "..."

In truth, being this shameless was also a good personality trait.

Ah Yao really did not dare to enter the bathroom to peek at Mo Zhen in the bath. When Mo Zhen came out of the bathroom with water vapor still stuck to his hair, Ah Yao looked like a stone statue standing in front of the bathroom door.

The unique aroma of bath soap filled the air as Mo Zhen walked forward, the lingering smell at the tip of the nose felt like a burst of morphine.

Ah Yao looked blankly at Mo Zhen for a moment, and finally she burst out, "Why did you put on your clothes?"

Mo Zhen: "..."

He did not want to talk to her.

After he blow-dried his hair, Mo Zhen went back to the first floor. He rummaged in the refrigerator for a while before finally settling on something for dinner.

Putting a few of the frozen foods into the microwave, Mo Zhen sat down at the table, "Today, did the talisman harm your head?"

Ah Yao touched her forehead subconsciously, "No ah, I slipped very fast."

"Why do you seem to be even more stupid than before?"

"It must be your illusion."

The microwave sang a "bing!" sound and Mo Zhen got up and took out the food, getting a pair of chopsticks from the kitchen drawer, "You aren't coming to the studio with me tomorrow."

It was as if this bad news had fallen out of the sky, Ah Yao could not stand from this blow, "Why QAQ?"

Those big watery eyes made her look like a pitiful abandoned dog. Mo Zhen snorted. Did she stay in the studio for too long? Her acting has gotten better by leaps and bounds.

"The man will probably come by tomorrow, so you staying in the studio is not safe." Mo Zhen buried his head and quietly picked up some ribs.

"If he dares to come back, I'll beat him up!" Ah Yao said, as if flames were shooting out of her eyes.

Mo Zhen glanced at her, "What will you use to beat him up? Your left hand or your right hand?"

"...With my spiritual magic."

"Big winds and storms?"

"..."

Why were her two most powerful moves disdained by Mo Zhen, so much? They should at least be given the title invincible winds and deadlock elevator ah!