Chapter 77: Mo Chenrui

Although Mo Zhen's wedding was low-key, there were still many rumours about the wedding. For example, the stylist for the wedding was the goddess An Yi. Or the stars present at the wedding were so many that it looked like a red carpet event, and how the new couple are very affectionate.

After the hearts of the fans had been tested again and again, they felt that they could calmly face any happy Weibo posted by King Mo.

But today, King Mo once again challenged their tolerance limit.

Mo Zhen: [Today I accompanied my wife to the hospital for a physical examination. The doctor said that I will be a father soon. Please bless me ^^]

...

[Hahaha, bless you, you are about to enter a ten-month period of abstinence! Bai bai.]

[I wish you a happy time with five girls. Bai bai!]

[I heard that men have a very high rate of cheating during pregnancy. Next, you can publish the divorce certificate. Bai bai~]

[I think it's pretty hard for an idol like you. Bai bai...]

...

Mo Zhen patiently read the comments of the fans, and then posted another Weibo.

Mo Zhen: [Don't lie to me. The doctor clearly said that it can be done in three months. (•̀ᴗ•́)و]

The majority of fans, "..."

Auntie, why do I like this person! Not even leaving pregnant women alone, beast!

Li Yan also saw Mo Zhen's Weibo, and her face showed black lines of consternation. King Mo's style of posting this year has changed drastically! What's more, he hasn't lost any followers even like this. It's not scientific at all!

"Click!"

The lid of the laptop was closed, and Mo Zhen stood behind Li Yan, looking a little dissatisfied, "The doctor said, you should have less contact with electronic products now. By the way, your mobile phone should not be used in the future."

Li Yan, "..."

Damn, just don't let the Internet connect with the cell phone, you don't also have to confiscate it!

Puffed up after lying down on the bed with the quilt, Li Yan turned her back to Mo Zhen. Mo Zhen was a little helpless, bending down and rubbing her hair, "Ah Yao, we now have a baby, you cannot be stupid any longer, and in particular, you must be very careful when walking."

Li Yan, "..."

This auntie wants a divorce!

Pregnancy was a very hard thing, for both Li Yan and Mo Zhen. Li Yan had to face a series of pregnancy reactions such as morning sickness and swelling, while what Mo Zhen had to face were the sad days where could seen but not eat.

Recently, Mo Zhen appeared in front of the camera with a dissatisfied face. Fans were very pleased to see it.

Li Yan's expected delivery date was in March, which is a season of recovery. As soon as March started, Mo Zhen turned down almost all the jobs that could be turned down, staring nervously at Li Yan all day long.

Li Yan had been under very strict supervision over the past ten months. Even when the editor-in-chief Zhou said that he wanted to take a set of photos for maternity clothes, Mo Zhen refused with a cold face.

In fact, Li Yan had really wanted to take the pictures. She had heard that many pregnant women would spend money to go to photo studios to take art photos.